Funbook pro - Prebook started

I'm not sure about others, but for me Cortex A8 with 1024x600 on 10.1" screen, 5600mAh battery specs Stinks :annoyed:

i used the 7 inch cousin of this lot and i totally understand why it is priced at 5 odd k to be honest.it is the epitome of a cheap tablet and lags like hell.awful product.

Guys what else do expect from a 10k tablet then?

i used the 7 inch cousin of this lot and i totally understand why it is priced at 5 odd k to be honest.it is the epitome of a cheap tablet and lags like hell.awful product.

care to explain what part lags (gaming,video playback)

imo dual mali400 on 1024x600 would be good for gaming if not excellent
and allwinner a10 is well known for its 1080p playback

I strongly disagree! I have been using the funbook since the past 3 months... it doesn't lag at all in anything! for the price its a total vfm product... only negative is the screen res

Guys what else do expect from a 10k tablet then?

care to explain what part lags (gaming,video playback)

imo dual mali400 on 1024x600 would be good for gaming if not excellent
and allwinner a10 is well known for its 1080p playback

i didnt even care about the gaming part.the tablet lagged when i was browsing,browsing through my friend's pdf which was already open and then i opened a couple of run of the mill apps and the response time was incredibly slow.i found it on par with the iberry,gtabs of this world which it actually is.

I strongly disagree! I have been using the funbook since the past 3 months... it doesn't lag at all in anything! for the price its a total vfm product... only negative is the screen res

it may be a value for money product given that it gives a tablet in your hand for around 5 odd k with decent amount of functionality,however i found it to be laggy in most things i did on it.i took it from him mainly due to testing purposes,but after 20 mins it became unbearable and i felt like throwing it in the dust bin.i did however played a video clip on it and found it satisfactory as a pmp player on long drives,but then again it doesn't have a good battery life.

the best cheap tablet i have owned till now has been without a doubt the playbook.

i didnt even care about the gaming part.the tablet lagged when i was browsing,browsing through my friend's pdf which was already open and then i opened a couple of run of the mill apps and the response time was incredibly slow.i found it on par with the iberry,gtabs of this world which it actually is.

it may be a value for money product given that it gives a tablet in your hand for around 5 odd k with decent amount of functionality,however i found it to be laggy in most things i did on it.i took it from him mainly due to testing purposes,but after 20 mins it became unbearable and i felt like throwing it in the dust bin.i did however played a video clip on it and found it satisfactory as a pmp player on long drives,but then again it doesn't have a good battery life.

the best cheap tablet i have owned till now has been without a doubt the playbook.

Maybe your expectations are quite high from budget tabs... or maybe you haven't seen the real laggy last-generation tab which had 800Mhz proc with a lame GPU...

I have installed Dolphin HD and even after opening 5-6 tabs there is no lag...
Response time of opening the apps is not blazing fast, but it does open within a second...
Games and movies run flawless... unless the games requires a dual-core cpu (GTA3)...

the Playbook is a mid-range tab can't even compare it to the Funbook...

Maybe your expectations are quite high from budget tabs... or maybe you haven't seen the real laggy last-generation tab which had 800Mhz proc with a lame GPU...

I have installed Dolphin HD and even after opening 5-6 tabs there is no lag...
Response time of opening the apps is not blazing fast, but it does open within a second...
Games and movies run flawless... unless the games requires a dual-core cpu (GTA3)...

the Playbook is a mid-range tab can't even compare it to the Funbook...

i don't think having a decent browsing experience and an ok response time with regards to apps can be considered as high expectations.the device failed to deliver when i used it and i felt it comparatively similar to most of the crap tablets in the market with an Indian badge.i do have previous experience with budget tabs,but never have owned one for a prolonged period.
it is fantastic that you like it though and i am happy for you in those regards.

i don't think having a decent browsing experience and an ok response time with regards to apps can be considered as high expectations.the device failed to deliver when i used it and i felt it comparatively similar to most of the crap tablets in the market with an Indian badge.i do have previous experience with budget tabs,but never have owned one for a prolonged period.
it is fantastic that you like it though and i am happy for you in those regards.

there is no way the browsing can lag
even my sh1t 2-yr old arm11 600mhz zte blade stock ics browser runs smoothly

Back