Furniture Query

imkaush

Adept
My good TEians,

Need to purchase furniture(online or furniture stores) for my bedroom (king-size bed + bedside table + 3/4-door wardrobe + dressing table).

Went through a few sites/hypercity/local shops selling such furniture and found that the wood used is mostly particle-board and have heard that it is not durable(doesn't last for more than 2-3 years).

Ideally one should go for custom-made furniture by consulting an interior designer and getting it made with good quality wood(plywood,etc)...but it costs time and money which I don't have in excess presently.

Need to buy these within 15 days and my budget is ~Rs.50k...

So require suggestions for good brands/stores in mumbai/websites where I can get good quality furniture and preferably at a lower cost.

Also which type of wood is preferred?

Highly appreciate your help :)
TIA

tried pepperfry.com ?
it is one of preferable online sites for the wooden furniture with good quality and reasonable price

Hey guys, thanks for the replies...

Visited the Durian showroom in Mumbai(Goregaon) and bought the below set for Rs.47000/- ( Promotional Offer going on... :D )

durian.PNG

Includes queen-size-bed+bedside-table+3-door-wardrobe+dressing-table, made from compressed wood with 1 year warranty(service and manufacturing defects) + 5 years service warranty.

Its made from compressed wood, which I think is a type of particle board but of better quality... :)

Back