FS: Headphone ** Further price drop** Week Old Airpods Pro For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a little confusing encounter with the individual over WhatsApp. He apparently has two pairs he is selling. He claims the ones in this post is sold. He only brought that out once I tried to compare the serial numbers he was providing me over WhatsApp didn’t match with the bill here.

also notice the bill here says it’s a replacement. Not really sure what’s going on but thought I’d give a heads up. I’m sure OP will be able to clarify it to prospective buyers. Will post screenshots of bills etc and WhatsApp convo if required.

Had a little confusing encounter with the individual over WhatsApp. He apparently has two pairs he is selling. He claims the ones in this post is sold. He only brought that out once I tried to compare the serial numbers he was providing me over WhatsApp didn’t match with the bill here.

also notice the bill here says it’s a replacement. Not really sure what’s going on but thought I’d give a heads up. I’m sure OP will be able to clarify it to prospective buyers. Will post screenshots of bills etc and WhatsApp convo if required.
You can involve mods and i'll be happy to share details instead of spoiling thread. Ty [emoji846]
Post automatically merged:

You can involve mods and i'll be happy to share details instead of spoiling thread. Ty [emoji846]
@puns or any supermod can dm me and i'll be happy to explain and please clean the thread if possible.

Last edited:
Btw there was no reason to remove the bill you posted. Good thing I took a screenshot. Mods attaching it for your info. Have the different bill as well that was sent over WhatsApp.
I’d like to give the OP benefit of doubt but don’t want anyone facing any issues either. So posting all this here. That’s part of being a community that tries to have transparent deals.

Attachments

• CAEF2DDB-59AB-424D-8435-16B618CBD08D.jpeg
    CAEF2DDB-59AB-424D-8435-16B618CBD08D.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 124
  • 6FB0A0B0-FFA1-431E-B7EC-F1248F02EF5D.png
    6FB0A0B0-FFA1-431E-B7EC-F1248F02EF5D.png
    650.5 KB · Views: 137
Btw there was no reason to remove the bill you posted. Good thing I took a screenshot. Mods attaching it for your info. Have the different bill as well that was sent over WhatsApp.
Have deleted it because i am updating the sale thread. Why not just stop spamming and let mods do their work. Or are you a mod?

locked for now. if you are selling a new product, make a new thread with invoice.
if its same product , let me know and I'll unlock it. invoice has to match product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back