Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 Year
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
In Need Of Some Money
Please Don't Low Ball, Genuine Offers Only, Up For Some Negotiation. Not Activated yet.
I do have the box, but won't be able to ship it, will ship the typec to lightning cable and the pods himself.
P.S. Stop Spamming On My Sale Thread, Kindly Use The Report Button And i'll be more than happy to deal with the mods.
P.S.S. Not being rude, but people sometimes be like that.
P.S.S. the bill is hidden because I don't wanna give away my address to everyone over here and if anyone feels something is fishy, either pm me, or report it to mods.

IMG_20200903_135439_80.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_085119__01.jpg
    IMG_20200904_085119__01.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 898
Last edited:
I have the bill, just not posted here, if anyone's interested bill will be shared beforehand

Bill is required to active warranty .. correct me If I am wrong
I think so. I am not sure though - maybe connecting them to a phone might activate warranty. The guying purchasing can get him to connect to a iphone and then verifying if the bill is required.

I think so. I am not sure though - maybe connecting them to a phone might activate warranty. The guying purchasing can get him to connect to a iphone and then verifying if the bill is required.
Will be shared beforehand to anyone who's interested.

Mind sharing the sticker pic where the serial Number is can hide the serial number.

Edit- Dam u don't have box, Where were these bought from? Also if u don't mind me asking where the box went asking as its just a week old and box misplaced?

Last edited:
Mind sharing the sticker pic where the serial Number is can hide the serial number.

Edit- Dam u don't have box, Where were these bought from? Also if u don't mind me asking where the box went asking as its just a week old and box misplaced?
I do have the box but i won't be able to ship it will upload more pictures.

@Ekansh5 If you have invoice, upload pictures here. If you do not want to upload pictures, mark listing as not having invoice. Not locking thread for now.

Rest of you guys, use report button instead OT/spamming anyone's FS thread.

U have the box but your first post states you don't have it ?

Now you're saying you have the box but don't want to ship it to the buyer ?
Editing the original post don't worry about that.
Post automatically merged:

@Ekansh5 If you have invoice, upload pictures here. If you do not want to upload pictures, mark listing as not having invoice. Not locking thread for now.

Rest of you guys, use report button instead OT/spamming anyone's FS thread.
The same has been done, post has been edited. Thankyou.

Last edited:
bump, price further reduced. It's a steal now.
Ps if you're not interested or don't have enough money, please don't waste my time.:triumph:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back