GadgetShieldz.in - Nice customer service

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
Hi guys,

Many might have already dealt or had known about gadgetshildz. They supply whole body thin covers for all gadgets.

Recently I have ordered my first product from them - A nexus 5 complete protection worth ~450 bucks.
They sent me the parcel through professional courier. The courier being irresponsible, never bothered to contact me had delivered (or claimed to have delivered) the shipment to the dispatch of my company. I was known about this only after I checked with the gadgetshieldz after couple of days as there was a weekend and a holiday in between and so wasnt expecting the product. Also, as the product was already delivered, gadgetshieldz.in dint have any details of the shipment (tracking number) and all it says is that the product is shipped. I must say they have a long way to go with their site and improve it so as to avoid these kinda hassles.

Long story short, I dint get my parcel as either my dispatch team miss placed it or the courier dint deliver it at all. A simple phone call to my number by the delivery boy wouldnt have caused all this issues. I went back to gadgetshieldz.in on this and they promised to re-ship the product which I have recieved today.
It was a nice guesture by them to re-ship it even though the source of loss is still unkonwn and they took it upon themselves as they couldnt deliver it to the rightful owner (me :p).
Regards,
Rakesh

Yeah, it's good on them to re-ship it again.
But you can't always expect courier boys to call you when they are about to deliver.

But how come they deliver it to someone else whom you have not authorized to collect it for you? Are u and the sender losing a valuable there? Specially when the delivery address is ones work place.

@rakesh_ic
The item was delivered at the address it was supposed to.
Work places have dedicated desk/personnel to handle mail/couriers etc and if the delivery guy knows about this, the item will always be delivered there. A call to the buyer is only required when address is difficult to find or in case of Credit cards and similar items where verification is required.
If it was indeed misplaced in your office, you might find it. If such a thing has occurred with someone else in your office then you should consider not ordering things there, or choose COD which will require the delivery guy to call you.

@rakesh_ic
The item was delivered at the address it was supposed to.
Work places have dedicated desk/personnel to handle mail/couriers etc and if the delivery guy knows about this, the item will always be delivered there. A call to the buyer is only required when address is difficult to find or in case of Credit cards and similar items where verification is required.
If it was indeed misplaced in your office, you might find it. If such a thing has occurred with someone else in your office then you should consider not ordering things there, or choose COD which will require the delivery guy to call you.
Point taken. But I guess you got my point too. This is my first instance of online purchase that I dint get a call. I did get a call for the second time when the item was delivered by Bluedart. :)

When my packages are delivered to office, they sometimes drop it at the reception. The reception calls me and notify me that my package is with them.
In your case the mistake isn't at all with gadgetshieldz, but its either with your dispatch desk. Check with your dispatch desk there might be a possibility that its still with them.

But all in all, kudos to gadgetshieldz to send another parcel despite the problem not being on their side.

When my packages are delivered to office, they sometimes drop it at the reception. The reception calls me and notify me that my package is with them.
In your case the mistake isn't at all with gadgetshieldz, but its either with your dispatch desk. Check with your dispatch desk there might be a possibility that its still with them.

But all in all, kudos to gadgetshieldz to send another parcel despite the problem not being on their side.
I never mentioned that GadgetShieldz had commited a mistake. :) its either the dispatch or the courier themselves have messed up the delivery. Whichever case, GadgetShieldz took it on them and shipped a fresh piece again. That is why we have a praise thread here :)

I never mentioned that GadgetShieldz had commited a mistake. :) its either the dispatch or the courier themselves have messed up the delivery. Whichever case, GadgetShieldz took it on them and shipped a fresh piece again. That is why we have a praise thread here :)

Exactly what I also said !! :)
But if possible give gadgetshieldz a feedback to change to some reliable courier. These professional couriers do not seem all that professional ;)

Exactly what I also said !! :)
But if possible give gadgetshieldz a feedback to change to some reliable courier. These professional couriers do not seem all that professional ;)
I have done that multiple times in the mail chain and even requested them to remove them from the courier listing.

Back