Galaxy 3 vs Galaxy fit vs Optimus one

Re: Galaxy 3 vs glaxy fit vs optimus one

LG Optimus One.. Galaxy fit has a better camera and a slightly larger screen but has a resolution of 240X320 which is a little too less for its screen size.. So, I'd pick O1 out of these..

Also, do check out the newly released Spice Mi-310.. Has the same specs as that of the O1( except the camera) but costs ~7k..

Yes O1 has an upper had in all of these phones

But how reliable are spice phone and do they give proper after sales service

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

What is the expected price of galaxy gio ?

Galaxy 3 is pretty much outdated now. The likely choice is between the Galaxy Pop (aka Mini), the Galaxy Fit and the upcoming Galaxy Gio.

Now, the Galaxy Pop and the Galaxy Gio are somewhat in the same league. But the Gio enjoys a better screen resolution than the Pop. That makes it worth waiting for.

It was announced in January and if the Samsung repute for product launches is to be considered, expect it to be here this month.

If you dont care about the Camera then go for the Optimus One P500. The Gio is same as the O1 other than the overclocked MSM7227 churing out 800MHz(600MHz in O1) But O1 has 512MB RAM whereas the Gio might end up with 278MB(user availble) like the Ace
Avoid Galaxy 3. No one knows whether its even got a GPU!!!

techno_guy said:
but what is the expected price of gio

will it be something close to that of ace
It should be priced lower than the Ace but higher than the Galaxy Pop. Mostly, it will be priced lower than the Fit as well.

Expect it to be priced around the 9.5k mark...

Galaxy Ace , fit and gio were announced together but gio is yet to come

Is samsung creating artificial hype for Gio ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sanav3 said:
Got O1 from ebay for 10669, with Rs 500 voucher.
Available for Rs 11169 on ebay
But I can't buy from ebay as it doesn't nit have COD and I don't have any other payment option

New Models take time to reach the markets. If you look at the past record of Samsung, they don't seem to have delayed any new model unreasonably. Unlike Nokia...

techno_guy said:
maybe it may be good to wait for Gio and then decide which one optimus one or Gio
It is actually a never ending wait... once you decide, Samsung might come up with another phone say Gio 2... U wait for that, then comes Gio 3... And so on... :p

But if I were you, I would wait for the Gio not coz it is a better package or anything but coz it is a Samsung. I prefer a Samsung over LG any day.

I thought the same thing because Lg can't be samsung and I have already had a good experience with samsung 's after sales services

And the 800 Mhz processor also makes it worth waiting more

And the wait won't be too long I guess maybe less than a month

techno_guy said:
And the wait won't be too long I guess maybe less than a month

Even I am guessing it to be less than a month away.
hackboy89 said:
any idea what gpu will be there in gio as gsmarena shows none..
That is not new to Samsung. The GPU on the Galaxy 3 is a mystery as well!! :p

Back