Galaxy S III officially announced by Samsung

I like the Htc One X design to be much better than this plastic shitty design by samsung, common samsung ...your selection of materials is is very lame..this is not your god dam refrigrator....this is a third version of your flagship phone atleast fans can expect a glass like materials found on iphone or atleast unibody poycarbonate like on htc one x to say atleast.....specs seems to be decent on this version .Only con is HD Amoled screen instead of HD Amoled plus found on galaxy nexus.

[color=#[member='333']333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Also, is it just me or a 4.8 inch screen just isn't idle for single-handed operation?[/font][/color]
Bingo! I was just thinking about that! The iPhone's 3.5" screen is perfect to hold in one's palm and navigate using the thumb. Anything more than that seems to be a strain. and having your thumb traverse 4.8" isn't easy. Us humans might evolve with longer thumbs
<

.Only con is HD Amoled screen instead of HD Amoled plus found on galaxy nexus.

Both the phones have Super Amoled screens, with the S3 having a more brighter screen, and all the luminosity bugs have been ironed out.

Frankly speaking I fail to understand the overwhelming mass dissatisfaction. It is just like the Iphone 4S, Apple released a pretty capable device but everyone dissed the phone (never mind the actual buyers bought the phone in droves). Personally the only let down was build quality, all expected Samsung to listen to feedback and get rid of the all plastic finish.

Apart from that it's the best phone in the market at present, it scores over HTC One X in screen quality, higher batter size, removable battery, expandable storage, fast SOC etc. However I do not like the way the market is shifting its higher end phone curve in the past few years, five years back 20k was high end, last year 28-29k was high end, and now high end price point is touching 40k !!

isnt it the same case with iphones as well.. they brought the much awaited (originally iP5) iP4S with hardly anything to boast about from its earlier counter part (iP4). I think this might be a good upgrade of SGS users and doesnt make much for SGSII users

Saw the latest Galaxy Y Dous advertisement, in which that b**ch girl calls the Blackberry toting businessman an Uncle, then this company cries, wheezes, foul play complains when competition calls its products 'worthless piece of s**t'.

Heights of hypocrisy Samsung, I say.

Saw the latest Galaxy Y Dous advertisement, in which that b**ch girl calls the Blackberry toting businessman an Uncle, then this company cries, wheezes, foul play complains when competition calls its products 'worthless piece of s**t'.

Heights of hypocrisy Samsung, I say.

I agree. Promotion board from Samsung need to stop bashing others.

Back