Galaxy S tomorrow... stop me!

hatter

Skilled
I almost confirmed the purchase today. getting it for 28K+ a few hundred CC charges. After deliberating between HTC Desire (25K grey market) and Galaxy S, I have decided on Galaxy.

If anyone believes Galaxy S is not worth Rs 28K, convince me

dude i was there for the Samsung show case for the galaxy s.... and tried it for like 2 solid hrs ... there is no flaws in it :D one of the best displays and the response time was awesome!!

Ankur said:
Desire too is a killer. A friend bought a UK unlocked piece for 17k yesterday only.
New or used? And from where?

@ buddingwhizkid: I would have considered Desire but the problem is "grey". Same is the case of Nexus one. I don't want to spend 25K and then have no warranty. Though from my above statement, you can see that I would willingly spend 17K for Desire. Grey, black, red... everything is fine :)

ok.. I need to stop you from taking Galaxy S tomorrow..

1. Tomorrow is not an auspicious day...
2. Your mobile is going to be stolen by this weekend...
3. You can slip the mobile easilly and shatter it...
4. Too high to invest "its just a phone (steve style)"

P.s: Just take it on the lighter side..

Disclaimer: I'm Not responsible for anything that happens to the mobile...

Ya m getting HD2 tommorow. Is it sealed box packed?
Yep it is. :) Just had a look at the box today. lol.:p

@ OP get the galaxy s eyes closed.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hatter said:
New or used? And from where?

@ buddingwhizkid: I would have considered Desire but the problem is "grey". Same is the case of Nexus one. I don't want to spend 25K and then have no warranty. Though from my above statement, you can see that I would willingly spend 17K for Desire. Grey, black, red... everything is fine :)
New. :)
But the peice is gone now. btw it was Desire Grey one (does it come in any other color as well?? lol :p). the phone looks cool. Only HD2 is left with him.

You could Desire on free if you had it under contract in the UK. I wish we had contracts here!

However my brother is moving to London this month and will be getting the Desire on contract but he has his N95 8GB which he wants to continue using. So he'll put the Contract sim in his phone and I'll get the Desire...free of cost for me :D

I'll have to unlock it though. How much does it cost to unlock here in India ?

Back