Galaxy S tomorrow... stop me!

hatter

Skilled
I almost confirmed the purchase today. getting it for 28K+ a few hundred CC charges. After deliberating between HTC Desire (25K grey market) and Galaxy S, I have decided on Galaxy.

If anyone believes Galaxy S is not worth Rs 28K, convince me

FaH33m said:
^^ 500-1000 bucks for unlocking :p. Got 3 UK phones unlocked last month for a friend.
Hey could you please PM me details! 500-1000 is very good :D

From where? Oh and where did the get their UK phone from? And how did they get a locked phone to India?

^ Got it unlocked from a local store mobile repair store in Navi Mumbai , will be useful for you only if you stay nearby . How did her get the phones etc . I dont have much idea .He had some 3 network vouchers which he used to purchase the phones at a cheaper price,

hatter said:
New or used? And from where?

@ buddingwhizkid: I would have considered Desire but the problem is "grey". Same is the case of Nexus one. I don't want to spend 25K and then have no warranty. Though from my above statement, you can see that I would willingly spend 17K for Desire. Grey, black, red... everything is fine :)
Go get it. nowhere one can get a new Desire for 17k. Even a used one costs more than 20k unless there are any issues with it or the seller is total n00b.

Back