Gals Facebook Status Updates : Colors

Speedz

Adept
Now, this is the most ridiculous think i have ever comes across. It beats the pink chaddhi campaign by a long margin.

Have any of you recently checked out your facebook home page to find a few random chicks having a few random colors as their facebook updates. Wondering what it is ??

Well its their BRA color. Yea you read it right. Chicks across the globe gone crazy in what they term as a breast cancer awareness program. Makes sense to you? Not to me atleast.

It started today in my FB live feed and strangely even one guy in my friend list updated as "Black!" :lol: Time to screw him up. :p

setuniket said:
It started today in my FB live feed and strangely even one guy in my friend list updated as "Black!" :lol: Time to screw him up. :p

Lol even i had a guy write white. Screwed his case big time, especially chicks did.

Seriously talking about this campaign, I just don't get it. I bet it was started by some perv.

How the hell is this suppose to create an awareness? If you want to create an awareness, just post the damn post directly!

Party Monger said:
Wow, indian chicks also joined in...
They arent so anxious to tell it when guys ask politely..:mad:

morgoth said:
Damn, I need to join Facebook! :mad:
for better or worse, much is happening there

true! true!
Need to join. maybe next time we get to know the color of their undies...:rofl:

Back