Game collection discussion (Physical copies only).

quan chi

Skilled
There are people who collect games which are very rare to find. Are you one of them? or you just collect random? it does not matter post or show off your collections here.
As the game becomes rarer their market value goes on increasing. For eg: Fatal Frame series (ps2 physical copes) if you find any in the market will cost a fortune.Even for ps3 there are many hard to find copies.
This thread is entirely dedicated to crazy fan collection & discussion about rare copies & their current/future values.

There is no limitation you can post your collection from any platform. start sharing the pictures of your collection.(It does not matter how many copes you have.)

Some of the videos of this guy will help you to know more about them.

I will post mine soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1476301276][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't have much now. Earlier had many ps3 games but sold them over the time. Currently these are the titles I have out of these.

The bad company & dantes inferno are slightly rare.

Currently I am looking for Ni no kuni (ps3). Infact many people are after the physical disk.:D.
Currently the price of it is min 5k.(The red cover is essential version & doesn't have much value. The vanilla version is the most sought after version)

The journey collectors edition ps3 when released was around 1.2k or around 900 rs but now it retails for min 2.5k.:D Same is the case for The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection.

Will post my pc collection later.:p

Last edited:
Odd. I see a notification that says you mentioned me but here I see nothing.

I do follow Metal Jesus Rocks. The guy has an amazing collection and his friends too have amazing collections like the girl who runs a videogame store having the entire Xbox collection and another friend having the entire ngage collection.

I had started posting my collection but got busy and couldn't continue. I will see if I can start posting it again this weekend along with the updates.

Currently I am looking for Ni no kuni (ps3). Infact many people are after the physical disk.:D.
Currently the price of it is min 5k.(The red cover is essential version & doesn't have much value. The vanilla version is the most sought after version)

Do you mean this one is worth 5k :fearscream:?

NiNoKuni.JPG

i have like 50 pc game boxes on my shelf dont know if i can post those here.

i plan to start collecting video games memorabilia now(figures,posters,toys,plush,rare games etc) rather then have a hunk of usual games on my shelf.
these things are expensive but atleast they retain/increase their value over time :)
i will post pics soon

currently i got these
halo play arts kai master chief figure
max payne 3 9" mazx statue
halo reach noble team statue
and next will be these
halo 5 locke n chief statue
blizzard tracer figure

I collect cheap Dota hats :cat: On topic, I had a stack of PC game boxes before things went digital. Miss the artwork, huge maps and manuals though. I had the map of GTA IV Liberty City on my wall when I was playing it, a friend who had just come into the city studied the map for a long time looking for Bangalore landmarks. Finally realized that Bangalore is not made of 3 islands lol.

@prabs i had mentioned you in this thread to post your gta collection here, but later deleted it by mistake.
Metal jesus videos are really good. One guy he showed has almost every wii game!
Do you mean this one is worth 5k :fearscream:?
View attachment 67192
There goes my chance of getting it at a cheaper rate.:banghead: (only if I had known you have the copy I wouldn't have opened this thread.:mad:)
...lol..:grinning: anyways yes if the condition is good then you can easily get 3.5K minimum. 5k is for the sealed copy.How much you paid for it?
@PHOENiX117 if those are games in their boxes then do post it.
Guys you can also post the entire set of your collectors edition too (including statues books,artefact etc). Some collectors editions are very rare.
@Vagabond Condemned 2 (ps3) is very rare. Currently it also retails for min 4.5-5k!
Not much still just to contribute.

Rest all digital.

Last edited:
@prabs i had mentioned you in this thread to post your gta collection here, but later deleted it by mistake.
Metal jesus videos are really good. One guy he showed has almost every wii game!

There goes my chance of getting it at a cheaper rate.:banghead: (only if I had known you have the copy I wouldn't have opened this thread.:mad:)
...lol..:grinning: anyways yes if the condition is good then you can easily get 3.5K minimum. 5k is for the sealed copy.How much you paid for it?
Guys you can also post the entire set of your collectors edition too (including statues books,artefact etc). Some collectors editions are very rare.
@Vagabond Condemned 2 (ps3) is very rare. Currently it also retails for min 4.5-5k!

Rest all digital.
How about if I provide a link to my GTA collection here and the others here? It would point to a different thread though. I was thinking of reviving that thread anyways.

I don't have a lot of PC games because I like going through manuals and the other goodies but god knows why most of games miss a lot of this stuff especially reprints of older games.

Let me also tag a few more guys while I am at it @ALPHA17 ,@Aman27deep , @Black_Hawk and @Ethan_Hunt

Rest all digital.

LOL I didn`t knew there exist such rates, I shall put my whole collection here before selling out on olx.

^^nice! I dont think you can find them now in shelves. Maybe rarely in shops like gamestop.
@prabs yes you can post the link if you have uploaded the pics somewhere else. no problem.
IIRC, $7.xx

I have Journey in physical disc too but case is broken.
Wow! nice deal.It seems the seller really had no idea of its price.:D For journey I think if you can get an identical keep case & put that (title) printed paper sleeve back in it. It may regain its value!

Last edited:
@dottedindian - Is that Indiana Jones game the one that I think it is. The one that came out around 2000. You gotta post some gameplay footage mate cause I remember reading about that game in an old magazine.

A link to my collection - https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/my-video-games-and-console.179911/

There are more to be added and some of the lists like the PSP and Vita that need to be updated.

Also tagging @fleshfragger to post some of the games he got in his collection. Some of them are vintage classics.

Very nice to see people still buy boxed PC games. :)

Have somewhere between 100-200 PC games in my collection.

As someone who has been collecting PC games for decades, I will say one thing though - earlier game devs used to put significant effort into designing retail boxes. For several years though its been space saving "DVD cases" or small cardboard boxes with prolly a DVD, a paper with a "CD-KEY" and an extremely slim manual (if you're VERY lucky).

I remember the good old days where boxes were truly a pleasure to buy and game manuals really felt like manuals. Case in point - the "manual" that came in the boxed "Falcon 4" retail box was the best boxed manual I have ever seen to date and is unlikely to ever be matched by anything else in terms of quality and content.

Of my collection, I would sat about a 80-100 games are packed away in storage cartons "somewhere" in my basement making it somewhat tedious to access them. Having said that will try and post some pics of part of my boxed collection that I currently do have easier access to...

@Rickyk : Bro please share your collection..very eager..I am also an avid fan of oldschool PC gaming stuff -maps artbooks and manuals posters etc..I started collecting stuff that I played mostly....I have close to 100 pc games in boxes...Very nostalgic :p[DOUBLEPOST=1476716927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Empire earth was one of the most played lan games during my college days, just behind CS.. :)
I remember those LAN days EMPIRE earth , Age of Empires ans Kings...But my fav was Age of Mythology

Last edited:
Back