Game collection discussion (Physical copies only).

Wow! Amazing thread and collections posted here. Brilliant stuff.

Time to photograph the games I have... I'm going to come back and post them when it's all done.

IMG_20161218_203049801.jpg

@quan chi don't worry I will post all of them gradually.

I will ramble on with your ot for a bit. Chip and Digit were the only magazines that I considered buying and took Chip was around I never subscribed to either one of them because I would simply go to the shop compare the two and pick one. 3 out of 4 times it would be Chip. Later I always picked Chip despite it being a bit biased in a few articles.

Post Chip I went for an annual subscription of Digit and I stopped reading it after a while. Digit just felt dry and clinical which was okay but the articles though informative didn't feel ending and you got the impression that the articles were written to fill pages. Also post e3 I expected them to cover it well but it hardly got any mention. This I think was in 2014.

Digit was better than Chip earlier but by the time Chip ended Chip was better. I still miss Chip. Hope it comes back some day.

Yes Quan it is sealed and i also have the one u showed on Amazon.

Nice collection Prabs!

I also have more PC stuff which i will post gradually to keep this thread going :)

Wtf @Rickyk :S.

Are you still flying sims?
I'm trying to get back into sim racing after an 8 year hiatus. Waiting for Assetto Corsa to go on sale...

Hi Wheels

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't logged into TE for a while.

Still love flight/space sims the most of any gaming genre but it has been a while since I last played one.

Good to hear you're trying to get back into Racing sims. :)

Keep them coming guys - GREAT to see...

@dottedindian & @Rickyk - I would love to come over and checkout your collection in person. The reason I say that is because I love watching LGR reviews but seeing PC boxes with proper manuals and contents is rare. It is why I went digital for PC. But digital collection has no charm.

@saumilsingh - Let me know if you bought Assetto Corsa. I bought it on Steam without the Porsche DLC expansions but have not downloaded it yet thanks to stupid FUP. I can definitely use a sparring partner and someone to discuss set ups with. I also bought Project Cars and F1 2016 and downloaded F1 2016 which I think was a huge mistake. No telemetry in a F1 game in 2016 where as F1 Challenge 99-02 had it back over a decade back. I literally try blind setups hoping I made the right choices.

@saumilsingh - Let me know if you bought Assetto Corsa. I bought it on Steam without the Porsche DLC expansions but have not downloaded it yet thanks to stupid FUP. I can definitely use a sparring partner and someone to discuss set ups with. I also bought Project Cars and F1 2016 and downloaded F1 2016 which I think was a huge mistake. No telemetry in a F1 game in 2016 where as F1 Challenge 99-02 had it back over a decade back. I literally try blind setups hoping I made the right choices.

Yeah I bought the base game + the 3 Dream Packs.
It's a really tight sim. Clean snappy UI and subtly photoreal graphics (not overcooked with shaders).

It doesn't have a telemetry reader by default but there's an app out there which will do it.
Although I never learned to make my own setups, opting instead to download premade ones. At the most I adjust gear ratios and diffuser settings.

^^Nice collections. Is it a good idea to get a psp now? Since vita is almost a flop & it has so many limitations thus i was thinking ps vita will make no sense at all.
But I am actually more interested in switch which is way overpriced now.

Last edited:
^^Nice collections. Is it a good idea to get a psp now? Since vita is almost a flop & it has so many limitations thus i was thinking ps vita will make no sense at all.
But I am actually more interested in switch which is way overpriced now.
It is a bit too late to start collecting for PSP and physical copies of Vita games are expensive and difficult to find cause hardly anyone sells them.

The PS Vita if you can get the copy that allows you to play ahem titles then you've best of both worlds but the memory card is too expensive.

I would say get a Vita if you find one with the right firmware else go with PSP.

Back