Gaming and Performance PC in 30K

Just go with the Sapphire one I gave link of. Its much cheaper than flipkart also.

Okay.
<

I dont know much about motherboards so please tell me the difference between [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Intel DH67CLB3 and [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ASUS P8H61M-LX..
<
[/font]

How is the i5-2500 Proccy + [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ASUS P8H61M-LX+ 6850 combination? Keeping other components as suggested by JuGGa it totals to 31.7K[/font]

Both are different chipset boards.

H61 is a low profile board which should not be paired with i5 even when you're on low budget. Keep the components balanced.

H67 is far better with SATA 3.0 6 Gbps ports along with quick sync. Go with H67.

Both are different chipset boards.

H61 is a low profile board which should not be paired with i5 even when you're on low budget. Keep the components balanced.

H67 is far better with SATA 3.0 6 Gbps ports along with quick sync. Go with H67.

Thanks for the info!
<

Then how is i5 2400+ [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] DH67CLB3 + 6850 Combination? It goes to 32.8K[/font]

No need to go for HD7770 cause HD6850 performs better than that for the same price,go for HD6870-11.5k or less which is way better or wait for HD7850 which will be available in april.

No need to go for HD7770 cause HD6850 performs better than that for the same price,go for HD6870-11.5k or less which is way better or wait for HD7850 which will be available in april.

Anything above 10K crosses my budget. Will the price of 6870 decrease after the release of HD7850? What is the expected price of HD7850?

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Thanks for the suggestions to all. I can extend my budget to abt 32K. So I can go for the config by #[member='ALPHA17'] and 6870 + intex UPS.

Can't I directly connect my PC to wall outlet? Offcourse with a spike buster in between. Power cuts are not regular in my area. Power goes off just once a week. Most probably on Thursday.

Any help on shops? #[member='Sei'] #[member='Chaoseater']

Hows this GPU?

What's the use of UPS in cities???

is it really necessary?

<

Yes you need spikeguard and ups,as spike guard will provide four power plug points for your computer and peripherals and If your locality has frequent power failures or severe voltage fluctuations,Then it'll will prevent any damage that could reduce the life of your machine.

fine, but does it also work as a voltage stabilizer or give more sockets to plug in other devices....

does spike guard also needed if we have UPS ???

<

Plan of laptop has been cancelled. I'm back to desktop.

I went to Baba infotec to get a quotation. (I was the only open shop as it is sunday today.)

Heres What I got:

i5 2400 + Intel DH67CLB3 : Rs.16800

Transcend Ram 4 GB : 1200

Graphics card: Nvidia 560 ti : 9200 ( Neither 6850 nor 6870 was available. It will be available tomorrow. Price of 6870 > 12K
<
)

Power supply : Antec 600W : 3800

Cabinet : CM 311 V3.0 : 2400

OR

Antec PSU 550W + Cabinet combo : 6800

No NZXT cabinet. No Seasonic or corsair PSUs were available.

I'll get quotations from other shops tomorrow. I'll post those too.

Give your suggestions and comments on this Quotation.

129 degrees and 120 degrees is unrealistic.. sandy throttles the cpu beyond 100 degrees so 120 is quite impossible.. if you are referring to combined temperatures of all cores then that is plain stupid.. max temp for each core is around 65 degrees safely..

Back