Gaming headset under 10k

psybronik

Disciple
Hello Guys,
Im in a need of a gaming headset under 10k INR... Ill be using it for my pc and ps4.... The cord length should be long enough (wireless would be great).

Thanks for your suggestions.

audio technica m40x/sennheiser hd598se + vmoda boompro. gaming headphones are garbage. go with a separate mic and headphones.
sorry for the noobish question but will i be able to attach the vmoda boompro with any of the above headphones ?
also howz the hyperx cloud 2 ?

Last edited:
sorry for the noobish question but will i be able to attach the vmoda boompro with any of the above headphones ?
also howz the hyperx cloud 2 ?
Yes you can attach the Boompro with both, you will have to Remove the cable lock with audio Technica tho and buy a small adapter. Can be done very easily in 5 minutes and the adapter costs rs50.

Go with a blue snowball Ice otherwise.

Hyperx is a nice alternative, payTM has some deals on the same.

Yes you can attach the Boompro with both, you will have to Remove the cable lock with audio Technica tho and buy a small adapter. Can be done very easily in 5 minutes and the adapter costs rs50.

Go with a blue snowball Ice otherwise.

Hyperx is a nice alternative, payTM has some deals on the same.
Thanks man... I already have a blue snowball.... So I guess mic is not an issue for me..... But howz the sound quality of hyperx compare to senny...? If i want an overall good sounding one which one should i go for?

Thanks man... I already have a blue snowball.... So I guess mic is not an issue for me..... But howz the sound quality of hyperx compare to senny...? If i want an overall good sounding one which one should i go for?
No comparison. If you have a mic go with the Sennheiser hd598SE. They are open back and have a far better soundstage.

Also don't get suckered into audio Technica m50X, it's overpriced trash.

No comparison. If you have a mic go with the Sennheiser hd598SE. They are open back and have a far better soundstage.

Also don't get suckered into audio Technica m50X, it's overpriced trash.
Yes I've heard about the hyped up m50x... Thanks a lott mate... Will go with the Sennheiser one..

Back