Budget 51-70k Gaming laptop under 70K ?

I want to buy gaming laptop under 70k. Advice me which laptop i should consider. My personal choice is Acer Nitro 5 (i5 variant) suggest me better option if any also suggest me from where should I buy laptops online.
Thank you ! :) ;)

I want to buy gaming laptop under 70k. Advice me which laptop i should consider. My personal choice is Acer Nitro 5 (i5 variant) suggest me better option if any also suggest me from where should I buy laptops online.
You missed the Acer Helios 300 sale on Flipkart. It was a steal at 50k maybe you can get it if someone sells here or else check olx they might have a slight markup though.

get acer helios 300 from olx/quikr man. you will probably be paying aroun 68k for i7 modem which is under ur budget and the other guy benefits for 8k bcoz of flipkart sale.

You missed the Acer Helios 300 sale on Flipkart. It was a steal at 50k maybe you can get it if someone sells here or else check olx they might have a slight markup though.
Omg! Such an amazing deal it was ! :(
Any idea if that offer will come again or not like in next coming sales like (Diwali Dhamka)?
get acer helios 300 from olx/quikr man. you will probably be paying aroun 68k for i7 modem which is under ur budget and the other guy benefits for 8k bcoz of flipkart sale.
Okay ! Thanks for the advice ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back