Gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikrusty

Adept
Hiya,

Another friend of mine is looking to PC game and wants to know if anyone has an older gaming laptop for sale? He won't play the latest titles but something that can run older titles in Medium settings with maybe lower Resolution also.

Let me know if anyone a decent working condition one.
Please add:-
1. Reason for sale
2. Warranty?
3. What are the issues with it? Please be transparent about this.

Got 3 years old Dell Inspiron 15 3542 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1 TB/ Win8.1-updated to Windows 10)
https://www.flipkart.com/dell-inspi...th-gen-ci5-4gb-1-tb-win8-1/p/itmf3s3f23pafpbg

1- 3 years warranty over, Its time to get new
2- Warranty ended this month as I took 2yr extended warranty for physical damage but always used with extreme care so never faced any issue
3- No issue what so ever but sometimes I see HD usage goes to 100%. I have contacted MS as well as Dell support but I still face that issue sometimes.

- Laptop was used for job purpose which is specific to working on google spreadsheets and visiting different sites to get the data.
- I don't play much games but occasionally play GTA 4 (don't have time for games)
- This laptop comes with gtx 840m so you can check performance on online platforms.
- touch screen is perfectly fine
- No physical damage
Price, I haven't thought about it so you can give your offer and i will consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back