PC Peripherals Gaming mouse required

sidk47

Disciple
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a gaming mouse for playing games such as GTA IV. Currently the frame rate is kinda jittery when I turn or look around using the mouse. Can you help me select a mouse that offers smooth turning when looking around? Does buying a mouse with a high DPI alleviate this problem? My budget can stretch to 4K, but something below or around 2K is preferred. I'm right-handed.

Thanking all.

^^ What is your systems configuration, I think your CPU OR GPU OR both are under-powered to run the game smoothly.

Also if your configuration is powerful enough to drive GTA IV, update your GPU and motherboard chip-set drivers to the latest available patch / driver edition.

Hope this helps in your query, also please post your system configuration.

I dont think mouse has anything to do with jittery frame rates, neither does high DPI help in smooth gameplay... System configuration might help troubleshooting your prob..

Dude, That jittery screen on GTA 4 is not due to ur mouse, its a crack problem... I have seen it in the past.

Try buying the game and installing the latest patch.

If you want a gaming mouse then Max you should get RAZER ABYSSUS-1.2k or logitech MX518-1.5k,no use of getting anything higher than these.

Gaming mice are for improving the gaming experience or competing in multiplayer. The extra buttons are useful for file exploring and internet browsing as well. But they wont improve frame rates. GTAIV has lots of bugs which brings even a top end card to its knees due to patch/driver issues. Search for the correct patch, and it can double or even quadruple the fps.

but at the end of the day, investing on a MX 518 or a DA isnt really a waste of money either :). But not if its a 'GTAIV only' gaming.

Back