Gaming PC @70000

Hi,every one I'm going to build a PC for gaming,and I'll mostly start it in FEB,so please help me..........
Q: What is your budget?
70K(can extend to 75K)
Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
CPU - Intel C2D
Motherboard - Gigabyte
GPU - Onboard
RAM - Kingston 1 Gb
Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
Nothing,I want everything new.
Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
CPU - Intel i5 2500K
Motherboard - Any good mother board which supports overclocking and has USB 3.0
GPU - NVIDIA GTX 570 (or) GTX 560TI(If budget is not enough)
PSU- 750 Watt
Speakers - I'll rather go for headphones
HDD-1 TB
RAM - Any DDR3 8 GB 1600MHZ(With LifeTime Warranty)
Screen - No idea here(23" or 24")
Case-Any case USB 3.0 support with few Led light fans.
(please mention the rest in above format)
Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
No

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Any dealer from Hyderabad
Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
Never
Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming & Browsing

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I'll go with Intel for processor and NVIDIA for GPU.
Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
90% Stealth based games and a few FPS & TPS games.
Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Gaming - 1920X1080
Desktop - 1920X1080
Q: Are you looking to overclock?
Yes.
Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7 64 bit
I have something to mention I'll be buying Mouse,Keyboard and headphones later in a couple of months.

If you are going to buy your PC in FEB then wait for the relaease of new Ivy Bridge processors and new gen GFX cards to be released around FEB.

And the reviews of the GFX have been released ,the new GFX are amazing in performance.

So better wait as you have very good budget for PC.

Ok,I'll wait for Ivy Bridge,but will Nvidia 6XX series be released till March or April ?(I have heard Kepler series should be released in Q4 2011 but due to some reasons it delayed)

Please,post the link for the GFX review that you mentioned in your post????

The Ivy Bridge is releasing in first week of April and doesn't have much performance improvements over the Sandy Bridge. I would suggest go for the 2500k and wait for new GPU series to release.

Might as well check this out ..

7145026a_price.jpeg

Source

^^ Go for an AMD HD 7*** series card because if you are going to use the system solely for gaming Sire, you'll realize AMD cards perform slightly better at higher resolutions, it is only when you start piling things like AA and AF to the max that the performs starts to take a dive, nVidia GTX 6** [TEGRA] may take a longer time to release as no dates have been given by nVidia.

as for the RIG overall, here is a personal recommend --

Intel Core i5 2500k ~ 12500/-
ASUS P8P67 PRO OR P8Z68-V PRO ~ 12500/- [get an accurate zero in on these prices by visiting your local dealers]
G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x 2 1600 MHz ~ 3200/-
GTX 570 OR buy a Z68 motherboard spend a month or so on Intel HD graphics and then jump the bandwagon to an AMD 7*** OR nVidia GTX 6** series card [although do not expect any of these families to arrive in force and be priced reasonably till ~ May] ~ 20000/-
Corsair TX V2 750W ~ 6500/- CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply OR Seasonic SS850-AT ~ 6500/- SeaSonic SS-850AT 850W 80+ BRONZE Certified Power Supply
Corsair Carbide 400R ~ 5400/- Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case OR NZXT Gamma ~ 2300/- NZXT GAMMA Classic Series GAMA-001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Dell Ultrasharp U2311H ~ 13900/-

Hope this helps Sire and fulfills your needs, also for Hyderabad the best shop to visit is Shweta Peripherals at CTC.

IMO, wait for IVB if possible. If not, go with SNB. Performance wise both are similar, IVB will consume lesser power. Also bear in mind that the next platform from Intel will not have compatibility, so LGA1155 will be EOL within 3 years.

As for the GPU cards, from AMD, go for the 7 series only if you have the cash and can wait for a while as the pricing is at least 100USD more than the equivalent 6 series cards. forget nvidia for the while, ATM.

Playing fps on headphones and listening to all the gunshots makes my ears ache... :(

Anyways..I suggest look at the market and bag a 2nd hand 8800GT/HD5770 or something..whatever you get around the 3k mark.

Change all the other components like:

- Cabinet

- DVD RW

- PSU

- Monitor

- Mouse

- Keyboard

- HDD(can wait for prices to drop)

Enjoy casual gaming on the 2nd hand card and C2D..should be enough

Then in the April time frame you can settle for:

- CPU (Ivy Bridge)

- GPU (HD79xx or nVidia GTX 7xx)

- Motherboard (7 series INTEL)

- RAM (IB optimized)

^^ It is the speculative RIG, if for some reason the products are exorbitantly priced OR are not available then OP can still be satisfied with a Sandy-Bridge RIG.

Alpha17,I agree with you.......

I have 2 choices

1)get a SB and GTX570 in FEB

2)be patient till March or even APRIL and get IVB (If released till April) and any of the latest GPU
I'll go with option 2,if IVB is not released till April then I'll go with SB and latest GPU.....................

Everything is based on time right now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I need any GPU that will perform as good as or better than NVIDIA GTX 570 or GTX 560Ti and around 20k-25k

and any QUAD-core(Intel) processor with OC-ing capabilities and at least 3GHz for around 12k and equivalent MOBO(I have no idea about these things)8K-10K ........

I'll be having an eye on specs and prices leaks about Processor's and Gpu's(Do post here if know about any thing like that),rest of the components can be checked before few weeks of purchase.

Yes that's the best part. At that time all you get are MORE options and possibly reduced prices for older products with not much of a performance loss.

It's a win-win situation all along.

Which one of these is better????

LIAN LI Lancool First Knight Series PC-K63

LIAN LI Lancool First Knight Series PC-K63 Black Steel Computer Case

or

Corsair Carbide Series 400R

Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

EDIT:I was just going through a post and came to know that NZXT has released Phantom 410-Midtower that has USB 3.0,so can some one give me its current price ?????/

If you have any other ideas please do post...............

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Is it possible to get Bitfenix Colossus Venom edition in my price range if I drop my monitor to 22",sticking to my I5-2500K and any new GPU(7XXX or 6XX)??????

Please help.........

^^ Corsair Carbide 400R hands down.

Stop using SMS language patterns [multiple ?, ......, etc.], it is not allowed in the forum and is irritating.

I have no idea if BitFenix cabinets have made it to India, you will have to have it imported from outside, which will increase your costs and I think Corsair OR NZXT will be the best buy for you under ~6000/- bucks, here are a few cabinet reviews which will make it clear.

NZXT Gamma Review » Page 6 - Conclusion - Overclockers Club -- NZXT Gamma,

NZXT Source 210 Elite Review - Page 1/6 | techPowerUp -- NZXT Source 210 Elite,

Corsair Carbide Series 400R Review » Page 6 - Conclusion - Overclockers Club -- Corsair Carbide 400R,

NZXT TEMPEST EVO Computer Case Review » Page 6 - Conclusion - Overclockers Club -- NZXT Tempest EVO.

Hope this clears up things, Sire and a Happy new year.

Back