Gaming PC @70000

yes the hydro series comes with pre applied thermal paste. please do not remove it and replace it. its the worlds best TIM (dow corning) and is not sold except to oem's

ps-its the same stuff Intel uses
happy19.gif

edit - #Alpha17 have you made me the corsair mascot
<

Thanks guys.

I'll contact Bhumika or Swetha pheripherals a couple of days before buying the parts.So post their contact numbers before 12th date of this month.(Dosen't matter TE user id if any one of the guys from those stores are members of TE)

edit - #Alpha17 have you made me the corsair mascot

No Moksh, It is just that I have no experience with the Corsair Hydro series [never used them on my RIG] OR for that matter on any of my friends RIG's,

You are an acquaintance with experience with the Corsair Hydro series, so better to hear from the horses mouth on its experience and its expertise on the subject.

Regards,

ALPHA17

I'll contact Bhumika or Swetha pheripherals a couple of days before buying the parts.So post their contact numbers before 12th date of this month.(Dosen't matter TE user id if any one of the guys from those stores are members of TE)

Well I have Shweta Peripherals numbers as I purchased my RIG from them --

040-66143437 / 38 / 39, check these numbers, will you. Cheers!!

Hmm. Now I'm feeling bad. Would have loved to be the corsair mascot :)

Sorry Moksh, have a cake.
6bea07e.gif

I'am satisfied with all the components except with the monitor and motherboard.

The mobo(Asus P8z77 V Pro) is too costly (16,400/-), still I want a Z77 ATX one since it has native support for USB 3.0 and PCI-E 3.0 and may be a slot for SLI and regarding monitor I'am looking for a IPS(after comparing CRT vs. TN vs. IPS) one may be U2312M would be better.

Will OC'ing CPU to may be to a 4.3GHZ increase the game FPS by 10 percent for different games.

The mobo(Asus P8z77 V Pro) is too costly (16,400/-), still I want a Z77 ATX one since it has native support for USB 3.0 and PCI-E 3.0 and may be a slot for SLI and regarding monitor I'am looking for a IPS(after comparing CRT vs. TN vs. IPS) one may be U2312M would be better.

Will OC'ing CPU to may be to a 4.3GHZ increase the game FPS by 10 percent for different games.

This is what I suggest, if you are open to online purchase and can talk to Prime ABGB, this the motherboard for you --

ASRock Z77 Pro4 ~9500/- [plus shipping charges],

It is --
  • full-ATX design.
  • comes with support only for CrossFireXâ„¢.
  • supports native USB 3.0 and SATA III.
  • This is the product page for further details.

For monitor I had already told you that the Dell Ultrasharp U2312M ~14500/- is your best bet. The only con to this is you will need a DP-OUT to HDMI-OUT adaptor.

Not necessarily you will see a ~10 fps boost. Depends on the game in question and the graphics card you put in the system.

Also the current crop of Intel Core processor [both the 2[sup]nd[/sup] and 3[sup]rd[/sup] generation] are more than enough to run games at high settings with a discrete graphics.

Hope this answers your queries, Cheers!!

Haven't yet called Swetha Pheripherals, will be knowing about price and availabilty of all the products on Saturday or Tuesday.

Ok, then no Cpu cooler and a IPS panel monitor.

Regarding mobo,you said after sales service isn't good so any other brands ?

Ok, then no Cpu cooler and a IPS panel monitor.

Regarding mobo,you said after sales service isn't good so any other brands?

Okay which CPU are you getting then, a -k OR non-k? If you are buying the latter then you need the CPU cooler irrespective of over-clocking OR not.

I was ill-informed of ASRock after sales during earlier posts, now I know they are in tie-ups with DIGILINK / ACCEL [same for MSi / Gigabyte / Seagate and Western Digital] services and Tirupati Enterprises.

So go for the ASRock Pro4 Z77, it is your best bet for a decent motherboard south of ~10000/- [only con is that it supports only CrossFireXâ„¢], as well as it is available from Prime ABGB, so you can contact then OR #[member='chiragsthakur'] for further details.

I'll get ''K'' one i.e; unlocked one but why should i get a CPU cooler for unlocked one.

I'll have a word with the person from ABGB after knowing prices and availability in Hyderabad.

#[member='ALPHA17'] Looks like you have left ''SIRE'' in your posts.

I'll get ''K'' one i.e; unlocked one but why should i get a CPU cooler for unlocked one.

Looks like you have left ''SIRE'' in your posts.

Well the reason is simple, I mean Intel stock coolers =
facepalm.gif
. They are ineffectual at keeping even the stock processors cool, and that means during anything extensive your temperatures are bound to head north. So I for prudent reasons wish that you avoid the same like the plague.

For more on the topic --

http://www.thinkdigi...ndy-bridge.html / http://www.overclock...o-suck-this-bad / http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/309475-28-intel-stock-heatsink-insufficient.

I mean we have plenty of threads in the CPU / Motherboard corner that testify to the useless design principle that the Intel stock HSF follows, search for yourself and you will know. I am just trying to avoid you undergoing the same procedure.

Yeah, I faced a lot of flak for it so I am trying to wean myself of that servile attitude. Cheerio!!

I have checked various Z77 mobo but found that none had support for SLI.So will looking at the V PRO again.

I have read those posts of various sites and was able to get various such posts and felt that i shouldn't be the one posting something similar so will be hoping to get a good CPU cooler(may be a closed loop liquid cooler).I already faced such problem using a C2D with stock cooler and temperature were close to 85 c while decoding and encoding.

Which is the best brand for buying GTX 680,all i need is performance, equivalent cooling and warranty ?

Even suggest a Closed loop liquid cooler for around 6k?

Which is the best brand for buying GTX 680,all i need is performance, equivalent cooling and warranty ?

Even suggest a Closed loop liquid cooler for around 6k?

The brands to get the nVidia GTX 680 are --
  1. Gigabyte
  2. ZOTAC
  3. MSi
  4. ASUS

As for a closed loop water cooler, why do you need that now? Get a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and everything will be fine.

wait a sec.. are you getting an IVB chip??

if so, then please do invest in something more powerful than an Evo. these chips are hot as hell. i mean they hit 105c on stock cooling on stock freq's. if you plan on overclocking, then down the road you will need more grunt. also why not look at an mATX board??

they have 2 slots which TBH are more than enough for SLI/CF-X. are you really planning on adding 2 more 680's down the road, if not then dont spend the extra money on it.

have a look at the Gigabyte [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Z77 MD3H MB ~ 9800/- from prime[/font]

#[member='cyberwarfare']

Can I know about 2500K equivalent in IB and its price ?

Also suggest a Z77 MOBO with SLI feature because all the mobo's that I have seen are CFX not SLI even the one you have suggested

I'll get a Corsair H80

the iVB equivalent of 2500k is the 3570k

its price is approx 14.5k+shipping. all the stores will have them come monday

if your budget is around 10k get this. it has sli support.

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-p8z77-v-motherboard/p/itmd8b8vwa3unjyx?pid=MBDD8B8VGT4WPZ8T&_l=GRCAcpD_87iegbMaD+rzBw--&_r=4i2sGH4JnPfN3hq4fLvWpw--&ref=65ac45f8-534c-4aa2-9a52-0a77c7b63cc5

if your budget is more then get the maximus v gene like i did
<

yes get the h80, but honestly if your case can support it and you dont mind spending the extra cash, get the h100

Back