Gaming Rig- tight budget

aaa

Disciple
I want to take a break from console gaming and give pc gaming a try again... have a few things left which i will be using with my new rig as well

Response will be highly appreciated

Q: What is your budget?

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

Monitor - Samsung 24" TV

Harddisk- 750 GB seagate

Speakers - Edifier C3

Mouse- Logitech MX518

MousePad - Razer Mantis

Keyboard- Logitech + apple bluetooth

CD/DVD Drive- Samsung

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

All of the above

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Haven't been able to decide

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

No, this will be final

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Delhi

Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

Gaming

Browsing

Photoshop

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

No, open to all

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

Cod4, mw2-3 ,Black ops (High Graphic)

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

No

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

Windows 7 64 bit

<

Cheers

Intel Core i3 2100 ~6200/-

Intel DH67-BL ~5800/-

G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 ~3200/- OR 4GB x1 ~1700/- OR Corsair ValueRAM 4GB x1 ~1100/-

Seasonic S12II 520W ~3500/-

AMD HD 6850 ~8500/- OR nVidia GTX 560 [non-Ti] ~10500/- [if you can wait out this month save some more cash, get the AMD HD 7850 2GB ~16500/-]

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Back