Garage Sale (Belkin Rockstar Earphone Splitter, Microsoft Wireless Mouse & Sata->USB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Belkin Rockstar Earphone splitter

• Link: Belkin RockStar F8Z274ttP
  • Date of Purchase: Less than a month back
  • Condition: 10/10; Brand New - not even used once
  • Reason For Sale: Lying around without any use
  • Accessories/Services Provided: Will provide original Bill + accessories
  • Asking Price: 450 shipped (Non-Negotiable)
  • Ebay Price: 473 shipped (If someone wants me to list this item on eBay, this is the price it will cost the person)

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse

• Link: Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Special Edition
  • Date of Purchase: September, 2009
  • Condition: 9/10; Has been lying around mostly unused
  • Reason For Sale: Of no use to me
  • Accessories/Services Provided: I have the original bill, warranty is till September 2012

[*]Asking Price: 600 shipped (Non-negotiable)
  • Ebay Price: 631 shipped (If someone wants me to list this item on eBay, this is the price it will cost the person)

3. Sata to USB converter for 2.5″ HDDs

• Date of Purchase: Not relevant/Do not remember; Less than a year old
  • Condition: Not really relevant
  • Reason For Sale: Not even used once
  • Accessories/Services Provided: None

[*]Asking Price: 100 shipped
  • Ebay Price: 105 shipped (If someone wants me to list this item on eBay, this is the price it will cost the person)
  • I do not have the USB male to USB male wire that came with it so cant really check if its working or not; although I'm quite certain it is in working condition but since the price of this is quite low I will not honor any refunds/replacements should it not be in working condition

Click Here to Contact me​

Ebay Listing Possible for all items listed but it will cost 5% extra

Take Everything on Sale here for 1050 shipped :D

Re: Garage Sale (Belkin Rockstar Earphone Splitter, Microsoft Wireless Mouse & Sata->

Hold the Belkin Rockstar for me.

Check PM :)

Re: Garage Sale (Belkin Rockstar Earphone Splitter, Microsoft Wireless Mouse & Sata->

Interested in the mouse YGPM ...

Any idea if the mouse will work with receiver of wireless 2000??

Have replied to your PM, please respond

Belkin Earphone Splitter on HOLD for niceguy1430 :)

Wireless Mouse and SATA to USB converter still available for sale

Ready for Wireless Mouse. Please PM me the payment instructions

^YGPM; niceguy1430 has till today to confirm me as to when will he make the payment, if I do not receive any message from him till tonight the earphone splitter is again up for grabs

EDIT: Earphone Splitter and Wireless Mouse SOLD to manoja2k

Oh so u sold the mouse to him to save some shipping right??else y wud u sell it to him after giving me time till tonight

^Yeah I sold him so that I'll save shipping :D

BTW we were communicating via PMs, I wonder what made you write this particular thing here :|

Aah it was an impulse reaction/wil delete it if u want..

Nah I dont mind

SATA to USB converter SOLD to sanjeevgpc; Everything on this FS thread has been sold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back