Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if it's a problem to get another picture of the keyboard, could you at least check if there's a part number or something on it and post that??

kirtibas....sendin u pm....offer me what u want guys...pendrive is sold to ajmalred...awaiting payment

Please let me know the model no. of the wireless KB/Mouse.
Also, please tell me how much the new ones cost>....
I am in Navi Mumbai, so I can just come and pick the stuff up from your place (or any other place where you can meet)...

Hey me intrested in the pen drive and laptop bag....
but the laptop bag pic inst that clear so could u provide with a clear picture

dude, send with purchase bill , bcoz nowadays corsair service centre guys asks proof of purchase.... so plz send them too...

Dude, I'm still waiting for the laptop keyboard model no./part no.!! If it's what I'm looking for, I'll pick it up immediately. Lemme know.

edrill i dont know what part number/ect...actually i have packed it all up,if u can come to nerul/vashi u can take the keyboard for free...aage its ur luck
...ajmal i'll send the bill anlong...will courier it today...

everyone else i'm sorry if i had missed ur pm but i think i replied all....I will be really busy for the next 2 months so going to lock this thread for time being so please dont mind if i dont reply to your queries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back