GEIL "ONE" TCCD Ram....

Nice timings deejay... though i am not much of a overclocking geek but that looks nice non the less... How much was the damage again $$$(in total)

Thanks Quad. will contact them tomorrow.

Also i regret in posting the full images from imageshack.
as soon as i learn how to post the thumbnail images from imageshack i will revert to that in future......

Switch said:
Nice timings deejay... though i am not much of a overclocking geek but that looks nice non the less... How much was the damage again $$$(in total)

not much. more severe damage is yet to come.;) :no:
since this is the first item in the total revamp of my m/c.

Zebronics and cheaper PSU's not as stable as Antec's but a LOT cheaper !

Deejay, why don't you go for the TP2550W or TP2480W? Its worth that extra money, will keep you tension-free about the PSU atleast...

Saw the specs Zebbie 540 W Server PSU on the day of the TE Meet. Not sure abt cost. Dual Rail 12v with 20A on each. Would personally suggest an Antec TP v2.0 480 or maybe a CM xTreme Power 480.

Since that Zebbie psu is not avialable here in mumbai i went and bought that Antec TP V2.0 550W psu yesterday
frm Prime AGBG.
A very quiet psu but the voltages are very low.:( :ashamed:
3.3 = 3.25V
5 = 4.95V
12 = 11.78V

will test it with a DMM later tonight.

with the powersafe 500W i was getting values of 3.31 , 5.02, and 12.04 (11.84 on heavy loads) respectively;) :no:

deejay said:
Since that Zebbie psu is not avialable here in mumbai i went and bought that Antec TP V2.0 550W psu yesterday
frm Prime AGBG.
A very quiet psu but the voltages are very low.:( :ashamed:
3.3 = 3.25V
5 = 4.95V
12 = 11.78V

will test it with a DMM later tonight.

with the powersafe 500W i was getting values of 3.31 , 5.02, and 12.04 (11.84 on heavy loads) respectively;) :no:
how much was tp2?

mine powersafe is going to 11.40 on full load ..... Damn this GTX is too power hungry ...... thinking of getting a new PSU .... waiting for someone to review zebby :)

Price for Antec TP2 550W
prime AGBG quoted me 7450/-
Bargained a bit and got it for 7200/-

Since i was in a hurry i did not bargain more. i think i should stop visiting L/R more often, since i always land up buying something expensive which i do not really need......

I also got 2 panaflo 92 mm fans at a decent price from some other shop. it moves quite a bit of air (not in the same class as "Katrina" but just a little bit less .....hehe)

Back