Get anything from USA, even from eBay US auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a concrete suggestion.

1. Use the 25% + 75% model till you gain reputation.

2. Pick up the delas for the day from newegg and post a few price quotes here in this thread. You serve two purposes doing this, one folks get a general idea of your pricing model. Two, you might get a few orders straightaway and you can save on volume shipping.

I am a registered dealer. but due to some problem the admins have posted my thread here and will grant all the rights very soon.

Hey Fizmall,

Welcome to TE...:)

Feels good to finally have a competition here with KMD...:p

Though, as someone already said, make Go's of popular stuff like Proccy, Mobos, RAMs etc so that everybody have a general idea off ur pricing. Then u'll get deals and get trust. And believe me once u build up that repo, u are good to go.

And guys, u should realize that we should encourage someone new here with suggestions through PM rather than blasting off. :cool2:

To sign off, have a happy time answering furious members and getting deals for us. :D

Its the sellers wish to sell at whatever price he wants. The buyers needs to decide whether he is willing to pay for it or not. Lets not debate what should OP charge. Its his business, his prices. He/TE is giving you the best support, thats all matters. :cool2:

sushantV said:
Ok not to offend you FIZZzzzzz....this is just for the fellow mates.

I asked for a quote of this item: Amazon.com: 100% Pure Whey Protein Isolate (Natural) Unflavored (Mega Pack) 10 lbs: Health & Personal Care

And I was told: "it'll cost you Rs.9450 delivered"

WTH !!#$%#$^ !

I wonder what makes you think that you can make it.

1. Nitin Goyal is FizzMall?

2. A little competition is always welcome, but having said that (even though I personally haven't completed any transactions with him) KMD has been most awesome in not mis-using his monopoly position :) (from what I see around here at least..)

1st get a Reg. Dealer TAG
2nd Post prices of processors mobo rams HDD GCs etc etc so more people show interest always update the 1st post before bumping the thread
3rd u can either reply 1 to 1 or give us a calculation method so we can calculate our products accordingly
4th try sell without taking a single penny 1st...... not from all members but trusted ones

Hey I am not trying to malign anyones name. I am just trying to convey that he wont be able to start the intended business, if he doesn't come up with competitive pricing.

welcome here dude!!

competition is always good for market, kmds sales process has matured over time, i am sure you would take learning bits from him, expecting some great deals n GOs

cheers!!

I just hope this works. The description looks hyper. No experience can be worry free as the assurances are promised. Just some thoughts. :)

Pay the dealer :)rolleyes:) fees before accepting any order. ;)

gooood luck bhaji :bye1: :p

WELCOME .....some competition always good.:clap:

everything else...... fellow members already suggested.:rofl:

Good luck with this , Competition is always a good thing .. and its the buyers who will benefit from it (we have nothing to loose :p).

Also to those suggesting that KMD doesn't charge full amount .. he does actually .. that is if you don't have an iTrader score or anything .. you can follow the same format .. if the buyer has a good iTrader rep you can accept part payment and fully payment after delivery .

Always good to have options. Best of luck with your new initiative. A cool head and excellent behavior and service will win even the biggest skeptics over.

Great to see some competition finally. :)

Welcome to the Trade Zone Fizmall!

Perhaps you could browse thru KMD's profile to see the kind of threads he'd created so that he could attract more deals! GOs for interesting stuff. Such as the Vantec Nexstar Dock, heatsinks, or perhaps SSDs since you're new here? :p

As for the payment part, like others have already suggested, you should perhaps go for the 50% + 50% or 25% + 75% for the first few deals.

Lastly, KMD has a very strong customer base in TE, eBay etc. to mention a few. So it's hard (if not impossible!) to catch up to his standards/levels. and once you're there, it's a cake-walk. :D

Best of luck with the deals. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back