Get anything from USA, even from eBay US auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

You need to think before you purchase. Purchase like that are a bit off in context of a tech forum. so next time ask for a tech products quote.

@m-jeri

But no one is restricted to only order tech products from amazon, newegg websites right ?
I mean they sell everything and it is the person's wish to buy from a foreign website for whatever reason.

m-jeri said:
^^

You need to think before you purchase. Purchase like that are a bit off in context of a tech forum. so next time ask for a tech products quote.

In that case why dont dealers say "get any tech product from US". And are you really telling me I will get a better quote if its a tech product?

Read my last post on trying to get the idea instead of picking holes in a quoted instance.

Neway, I've put forth my suggestions. I think they would be beneficial to buyers if they can be implemented. If some buyers feel its better to be kept in the dark, then they are entitled to their opinion. Its upto the dealers now, to either do so or let us know why it cant be done. I really do look forward to hear "from the horse's mouth"

Okay I don't get it. I PM'ed kmd with a PSU with a Price Tag of 64 $ and he said with all the shipping charges it would cost me 74 $ . What currency does he use actually? Is it the American Dollar or Pounds? Cause he told me it would cost me 6000 Rs. 74 x 50 = around 4k. but 74 x 74 = around 6000 .

People buy from America for the discount or so that they get wider variety of stuff there? I was so excited about buying stuff from newegg with great discounts , but :( , I can't afford 6k.

^^

u expected a direct change of the price?
U have to pay for shipping+Duties+His profit .....

and i have got some stuff tht i need, its not exactly computer part . its a bow....can u get it without customs hassle?....its a professional bow not the one we get for hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back