Get Paid Applications from Android Market in India

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
To be clear you will need to have a rooted phone with superuser access. I will not describe the process here as it can be found on several discussion boards and blogs.

1st Get Market Enabler from here : market-enabler - Project Hosting on Google Code
Install it on your "ROOTED" Android Phone.
65183095.png

From the Home screen Enter Programs menu

15096988.png

Launch Market Enabler Application

94591979.png

tap Settings List to see list of providers to fake

10779294.png

tap and hold any provider i selected [us]T-Mobile
53825619.png

Voila Market for your Phone .. with paid applications

Enjoy :eek:hyeah:

Have you bought any app using this method. I know that the paid apps will be listed using Market Enabler, but will you actually be able to buy them? I guess checkout is done using google checkout which requires you to set up a google checkout account. Can folks from India set up a google checkout account?

sreenisatish said:
Have you bought any app using this method. I know that the paid apps will be listed using Market Enabler, but will you actually be able to buy them? I guess checkout is done using google checkout which requires you to set up a google checkout account. Can folks from India set up a google checkout account?
Yup, anyone can setup google checkout option.

Dont try to set it up from phone. Set it up before hand from PC and link your CC to it.

Then you can buy apps just fine.

I even purchased Nexus One directly from google using my google checkout :p

I am using apktor with a repository.

I get all apps free (got Documents to go).

Its great and almost all worked on my X10 mini...

These are cracked...

Which phone?

Market menu may look slightly different for phone running older Android versions. And make sure you fake US service provider.

DO a search for paid apps they should be there.

And if you reboot, you need to do it again.

*Raj* said:
Using Galaxy S.
Shripad said:
Which phone?
Market menu may look slightly different for phone running older Android versions. And make sure you fake US service provider.
DO a search for paid apps they should be there.

And if you reboot, you need to do it again.
tenchars...

Thanx for suggestion
Samsung Galaxy S
Not working. Giving message after tapping fake this provider now - we got a problem Houston :(

rooting can open doors to several applications requiring superuser permission .. heck there are even apps on google market which installs only on 'rooted' phones. the most important application i use on my rooted milestone are - Milestone Overclock , one screenshot taking application etc. etc..

also its not HTC phone its motorola milestone.. :p running HTC Desire ROM

Hmm.. I installed market enabler.. But when I try to buy an app, under country dropdown, India isn't listed (obviously).. So you guys give a fake address there?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok, I need to add a CC through web, and not phone.. Got it! :)

Back