Get paid for online surfing....

ohhhhhhhhhhh pppl..plzz .tell me whats going on ?? who is...the other tech boy..u r tellin abt ?u telling me ??

i am really not gettin anything...plzz explain !! u all ppl must be having fun.but nothing goin into my head..who was this techboi ????

ohhhhhhhhhhh pppl..plzz .tell me whats going on ?? who is...the other tech boy..u r tellin abt ?u telling me ??
i am really not gettin anything...plzz explain !! u all ppl must be having fun.but nothing goin into my head..who was this techboi ????

hey guys..plzz help me out..after replying..to any post..the page dsnt load in my browser ..why is it so ??? after replying..the page dsnt load..and...its all..black..screen..then i need to go back..and then refresh the thread !!

Kumar said:
I think w/o threads like theese,TE would be barren ;)

@faheem_m

Techboy is (or rather Was) a TE legend :eek:hyeah: .

got killed(banned)... poor guy...

@the dude

lot of scam sites up claiming pay for surfing....dont waste time on them...

Yaaar....Bring back TB

Getting bored now... on TE..

He was truly a legend.............

It was fun reading his Messages......

man i will go crazy..reading his msgs.. !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i wish...i had seen tech boy's performances...live :rofl: :rofl:

shado_chazzer_killer said:
AnandTech - Easy money fast

TB started a flame war within the Anandtech old members.:D

Just went through that shado...Shit man...this techboy is spoiling Indias name on global forums especially the ones filled with racial slurr...:mad:

We could have kept him on TE...that would have kept his stupidity conc atleast within India...

gettin replacements for Techboy isnt as hard as i thought :eek:hyeah: hehe i think the click and earn stuff must be renamed the techboy way of earning money hehe..certified by TB standards :rofl:

Back