Ghost Recon Wildlands

quan chi

Skilled
ghost_recon_wildlands_ubisoft.jpg

Why nobody posted about this game? No one likes ghost recon?

This seems like another good game for a co-op (4 persons).
site: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/wildlands/en-GB/home/
The game features a wide range of environments, which include mountains and deserts, and players will be able to parachute whilst exploring these. The game is powered by a proprietary engine developed by Ubisoft._Wikipedia

Last edited:
From what was shown at E3 it is an interesting game. Me and a few friends were looking for a good co-op experience after BL2. Will definitely be watching out for this one.

I personally have no problem with what they offer. However if I am spending $600 to $700 for an upgrade to match or exceed the requirements then I should be able to see the difference.
If you are giving me ps4 or xbox one visuals in pc then its just utterly crap. Then why this outrageous system requirements?

Last edited:
^ More than system requirements and optimisation jazz, I would like to ask what the actual game-play would be.

Would be a military skinned Assassin's Creed and FarCry 3 mashup, would it be something that truly incorporates the Tom Clancy legacy? Yes, I know that legacy is mostly PMC's betraying the West for more monies and hammy dialogue to the max but at-least it has its own identity and texture.

A typical
UBISOFT release these days simply does have anything fresh within its core, it is the same arc as an Assassin's Creed game, with cookie cutter collectible hunts blotting out the drab 'open-world' layouts you are left to wander in. And this is what scares me most about this game.

Ya like you mentioned, if its yet another Far Cry-esque style game, it will be major let down.
If its made more quest oriented with open world only in the sense your quests are not linear more "what you do first will affect the rest in minor ways kind" then it will be amazing.

Looks a lot different to division. This doesnt seem to have the rpg elements and it does have good amount of focus on the team communicating.
But again it can be division in the sense, it would be the same monotonous shit again and again mission after mission.
But that is again the issue, commonly seen in Ubisofts open worlds.[DOUBLEPOST=1466055157][/DOUBLEPOST]After seeing the gameplay, i was pretty excited for the game. I do understand that it would be pretty similar to how division was for me.
But running around in such beautiful locals will be amazing. Even with AI player, just doing the missions seemed so worth.

That was till i saw the below video shared by a friend and came back to reality.

Last edited:
It looks okay, lot of people complaining about performance though. Doesn't run as fast for the quality of visuals it offers apparently. Looks like fun in coop.

Yeah this totally feels like Desert Storm back in days but with much better graphics and all...and this looks way cooler to play with buddies, Seriously hope they don't screw this graphics downgrade, I'm so looking forward to it.

Yeah this totally feels like Desert Storm back in days but with much better graphics and all...and this looks way cooler to play with buddies, Seriously hope they don't screw this graphics downgrade, I'm so looking forward to it.
I am more worried about gameplay than graphics. The downgrade is something that is expected and wont make much of an issue. But if this turns out to be another division, with its monotonous gameplay (far cry, assassins creed also included here) , then it would be a big waste.

Played the beta for many hours! There are few problems but overall I am liking it more than division. Its good in single player as well as co-op.I have uploaded a video In case if you are interested. Recorded with shadow play @1080p. Since at 1440p shadow play was skipping frames. The missions are somewhat similar to what you will see here but none the less its fun. Its a bit like far cry 3 + the division. The game looks way better than the video. Difficulty is advanced.
The only negative sides are there are few glitches & a bit long loading times.

Last edited:
I am more worried about gameplay than graphics. The downgrade is something that is expected and wont make much of an issue. But if this turns out to be another division, with its monotonous gameplay (far cry, assassins creed also included here) , then it would be a big waste.

That's true about graphics but i wouldn't go that far to call this title comparing with The Division or any previous Ubisoft AAA, In that prospect Wildlands is far different from it's gameplay IMHO.

Things are looking better for Ubisoft cause the combination that makes this game one worth watching is its massive open world, effective and entertaining tools which is vehicles, aircraft's etc. also heard that handling sucks but looks of it i'm more excited about the gameplay with true freedom of choice and fun experience with friends.

Is it worth the buy? I am currently playing the division and is fun playing the DZ escpecially with co-op(rogue agents). Played the beta a bit but didn't explore much.

I enjoyed the single player too. Its like just cause 3 but better.The map is huge vehicle handling is not that bad but the story missions may get slightly monotonous since some missions in beta version were almost same. If you love open world game then you may like it too. Co-op will be fun no doubt about it since there are a lot to do in the map.

Back