Ghost Recon Wildlands

Any pointers for a good deal on the PC version of this game? Didn't want to spend 1799 on it initially so definitely not going to spend 3499 now.. any other cheaper deals?

Any pointers for a good deal on the PC version of this game? Didn't want to spend 1799 on it initially so definitely not going to spend 3499 now.. any other cheaper deals?

If you really want to buy it people are selling NVidia codes for around $30. You might need a VPN to activate it, and they are all uPlay versions, not Steam.

If you really want to buy it people are selling NVidia codes for around $30. You might need a VPN to activate it, and they are all uPlay versions, not Steam.

I saw it.. But they are only GTX 1070 or 1080 specific.. It wont activate with my GTX 1060 I guess.. :(

Yes, I was thinking the same thing paying 3499 is kind of too much, Waiting to find a deal around 1.5k on steam, Also, they've hiked their price after release cause preorder was 1.9k :wideyed:

If any decent deal is there please let us know to our fellow bros here.;)

Yes, I was thinking the same thing paying 3499 is kind of too much, Waiting to find a deal around 1.5k on steam, Also, they've hiked their price after release cause preorder was 1.9k :wideyed:

If any decent deal is there please let us know to our fellow bros here.;)

1799 from Origin with Access, that's 50% of Steam, you will have to wait for quite some time before this gets a 50% off on Steam.

Spent around 10 hours in this game. Honestly I liked it for the first few hours...after that (I won't say I don't like it anymore) the enthusiasm dropped. The main reasons behind it are, the game is not well designed keeping single player in mind I think.I am playing in normal and it feels a bit easy, though I would admit I failed on some missions but thats due to the fact that I rushed. I rushed because almost every mission needs you to do the same thing.
Get near the compound mark enemies and move. However I found a easy way, if you do a drive by shooting then it becomes much easier your crew members will almost take out everyone in that compound & will make the game more easy. It may not work on every mission but it will work on almost every mission. I have no idea how it is on higher difficulty as I have not played on that mode but if you are playing it in co-op then you may enjoy it more.
The map is huge and there are many things to do but those many things are mostly repetition of the same things on different locations:grinning:. The game looks pretty I won't say it looks amazing but its looks good enough (Ubisoft might have downgraded it). The driving is also not that satisfying..when compared to GTA. Btw you have many vehicles in this game from boats to planes.
The 4v4 PVP multiplayer mode is good but cant say much on that as I have only played 1 match.
This is not my final verdict as I haven't completed the game yet.

Last edited:
Bolivia tourism.
PEMc.jpg

Last edited:
Spent around 10 hours in this game. Honestly I liked it for the first few hours...after that (I won't say I don't like it anymore) the enthusiasm dropped. The main reasons behind it are, the game is not well designed keeping single player in mind I think.I am playing in normal and it feels a bit easy, though I would admit I failed on some missions but thats due to the fact that I rushed. I rushed because almost every mission needs you to do the same thing.
Get near the compound mark enemies and move. However I found a easy way, if you do a drive by shooting then it becomes much easier your crew members will almost take out everyone in that compound & will make the game more easy. It may not work on every mission but it will work on almost every mission. I have no idea how it is on higher difficulty as I have not played on that mode but if you are playing it in co-op then you may enjoy it more.
The map is huge and there are many things to do but those many things are mostly repetition of the same things on different locations:grinning:. The game looks pretty I won't say it looks amazing but its looks good enough (Ubisoft might have downgraded it). The driving is also not that satisfying..when compared to GTA. Btw you have many vehicles in this game from boats to planes.
The 4v4 PVP multiplayer mode is good but cant say much on that as I have only played 1 match.
This is not my final verdict as I haven't completed the game yet.

Nailed it. It gets boring after first few hours. I used to just lauch vehicles from mountain cliff directly into compound. and that made it somewhat easy

Completed the sam fisher mission.Took me a while to finish that. The save system is bad. You start from all over again if you fail. Its like gta san andreas and vice city.

Last edited:
The Jungle moved mission or the predator mission was very bad. They only designed that mission keeping co-op in mind. In single player its very tough. It took me 2-3 hours to defeat it in normal difficulty. The AI companions are pathetic in a heavy fight. Like I said they designed the game keeping only co-op in mind. Another big punishment in single player is revive, the max times your team mate can revive you is limited to 2. However by default its 1 but you can unlock one more by grinding some more missions.In co-op you can revive as many times as you want. The game is not bad but its a mess for single players. The missions are repetitive and the game length is also very long you have to put down a total of 27 bosses to finish the story mission! (I think some are optional). To bring them down you gather intel then you go to some other part of the map & then other until the boss shows up then you kill him/her or nab him/her to complete the mission. Its good for a certain period of time but later it becomes a chore! I am just playing it to complete it.:banghead:
The game at some places looks awesome, but ubisoft forgot to make this beautiful world interesting. Its just bland. It is filled with many different types of vehicles to drive including many variants of helicopters & planes. But honestly you wont feel like roaming the world because there is nothing much to discover. It is completely opposite of GTA. GTA is fun mainly because the NPC's react to your actions. Here if you drive and some civilian comes in front of your car chances are he will make a super dive (reminds me of midtown madness) and 95% of the time will get saved. when you roam you will only find these uninteresting civilians & some check posts and certain areas controlled by santa blanca mafias, you will find nothing else. Also during heavy gunfights the enemies can spawn anywhere which is totally ridiculous.
Remember I am not recommending this game for single players!

Last edited:
Back