Giftmate-Futurebazaar half-price voucher is BACK!

say if i wanna purchase a product which is listed at 1400/-
and i got 3 mobiles @ home.. how mch discount can i avail .. IF I CAN AT ALL ..

EDIT:
Offer Till 31st July Only..

What ridiculous prices.. Sandisk 4GB MSPD listed at 4000/- :mad:
nutcases.

Customers who availed of the offer in June will not be eligible for this offer.

There was one in end May I guess. I had bought Big Baazar gift vouchers as usual. can't use my no to get anymore :(

This cash can be used to purchase stuff on any site , not just futurebazaar right?..

edit- Just used this on Sify.. guys you can use this amount on any site :hap2: .. thanks for posting this offer so fast memories_dv.

after checkout, it redirects to the paymate page where we are supposed to enter mobile number. i did that, afterwards it comes u wil get an automated call from .., i got the call and i answered it. it automatically gets cut after 2 seconds and it comes payment failed. anyone else has this problem? am i not supposed to answer the call?

edit - on the third try, finally the automated msg was there and the call didnt get terminated automatically.

ps- the earlier sms method for verification was much easier and better.

thanx memories_dv for sharing this offer.

FaH33m said:
get pantaloons or shoppers stop vouchers for half the price and go shopping :p
Yep doing that for a while now, collected 2k worth Big bizaar GCs for free:eek:hyeah:, they are valid till 9months, so would keep collecting them. anyone has idea, if we can combine then?
i have 8 x 250 = 2000/-, can i get a product of 2k?

dharmilstar said:
@ Spacescreamer
4gb sandisk memory stick pro duo with 5 yrs warranty is available for 1700 at heera panna.

Yea i kno abt the price , its the same @ delhi too .. :)

Guys, is that pooling of money still possible ??
i mean i get the money from 3 numbers and pool all the cash into one single account ??
link to that ..??

Spacescreamer said:
Yea i kno abt the price , its the same @ delhi too .. :)

Guys, is that pooling of money still possible ??
i mean i get the money from 3 numbers and pool all the cash into one single account ??
link to that ..??

no, not on FB, it does not have online GCs. however its possible in indiaplaza

you can buy gift vouchers can pantaloons or shoppers stop or big bazaar vouchers.

Gaurish said:
Yep doing that for a while now, collected 2k worth Big bizaar GCs for free:eek:hyeah:, they are valid till 9months, so would keep collecting them. anyone has idea, if we can combine then?
i have 8 x 250 = 2000/-, can i get a product of 2k?

yes u can combine them. earlier i combined 3 x 500rs voucher and purchased an item of rs 1500 from big bazaar.

Any of u guys did the pooling of money with this offer ..?
if yes then do post here and the link for the page for the same.. cant find that page.

thx.

Back