Android {Giveaway} 2xOneplus 2 invites valid for 40 hours from now

Mechanic

Skilled
So I am giving away 2xOneplus 2 invites which are valid for another 40 hours from now.
Post if you need them.
if you already own a oneplus 2, don't ask for the invite.

Please do not send me any PMs requesting the invites,
any and every unsolicited PM will be ignored.

Post here and here only.

Last edited:
I do need them . :)

EDIT: I mean I need one. :D Sent PM before you edited the post asking not to send any PMs. :)

Last edited:
well thank you for your suggestion but I'll give them away myself (or not at all)
No point bothering someone else to give away stuff that's mine. :)
It's your call of course.. I just suggested that you could just tag the next couple of guys in that list and give them the invites.

It's your call of course.. I just suggested that you could just tag the next couple of guys in that list and give them the invites.
well I considered doing just that.
but as you see, the invites can only be redeemed from my email address and the linked oneplus account.
I can't send the invite code, i.e. its not shareable with other accounts.
so rather than giving access to my oneplus account to some random person in the list with little or no posts in the forum,
I thought why not give them to members who've actually been here for some time, who've not yet used a Oneplus 2.

I am not undermining what the other person has achieved with his thread, 'cause that's a colossal job, nor am I trying to be rude to anyone,
I'm just being a bit cautious to who I give access to my accounts.
and as such doing the giveaway personally.

I hope I've made my intent clear.

Guys do not PM me requesting the invites!
read the Original post.
Anyone who messages me for the invite is not going to get one.

well I considered doing just that.
but as you see, the invites can only be redeemed from my email address and the linked oneplus account.
I can't send the invite code, i.e. its not shareable with other accounts.

You just have to claim the invite in your One Plus account and then share the code. The person receiving the code has to claim it on Amazon.in. So as long as you haven't claimed the codes from Amazon.in, you do not have to share your account details with anyone. :)
This applies only to 'non-shareable' invites as per posts on the One Plus forum.

Back