WTB Giveaway items needed for building basic PC for poor students | Delhi/NCR only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haris5sani, i saw your post on the How much can i sell this for thread.
I have a Intel E2140 processor and 1+1GB DDR2 RAM which should be courierable to delhi/ncr.
Motherboard is there (GA 945GCM S2L), but it isnt in a working condition. DOn't know whats wrong with it.
Let me know if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haris5sani, i saw your post on the How much can i sell this for thread.
I have a Intel E2140 processor and 1+1GB DDR2 RAM which should be courierable to delhi/ncr.
Motherboard is there (GA 945GCM S2L), but it isnt in a working condition. DOn't know whats wrong with it.
Let me know if you want them.

hey @phunguus

Thanks for coming to help here...
Yes you can give processor and ram as mentioned above.
Since mobo is not working + its huge to ship from mum-delhi, so its not required/needed.
Will look for 775 motherboard deal locally !!

Also let me know if you have any problem in shipping items...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ have 1 x 256 MB DDR 333MHz CL2.5 hynix RAM (OEM for IBM).. do let me know, if this serves your purpose..

Finally I have to give my motherboard as a giveaway, since none of the DDR1 technology mobo/ram/proccy is working. :confused:

I was going to sell my mobo in below thread, even got some buyers lined up.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...ddr2-512mb-x-2-rams-asus-p5n73am-mobo.149847/

But no worry, since this is for noble cause.
Great thanks to @phunguus as his DDR2 supported processor and RAMs are fully compatible and working with this.
Will install XP today on that.

Just asking: will XP will be better or Windows 7 will be better as I heard Win 7 is memory hogging.
Let me know, PC will be used for educational purpose like MS office, DTP, Video tutorials, Typing Software etc...
Its Pentium D processor and 2gb Transcend Ram.
@topgear I think u can help for OS choice.

Finally I have to give my motherboard as a giveaway, since none of the DDR1 technology mobo/ram/proccy is working. :confused:

I was going to sell my mobo in below thread, even got some buyers lined up.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...ddr2-512mb-x-2-rams-asus-p5n73am-mobo.149847/

But no worry, since this is for noble cause.
Great thanks to @phunguus as his DDR2 supported processor and RAMs are fully compatible and working with this.
Will install XP today on that.

Just asking: will XP will be better or Windows 7 will be better as I heard Win 7 is memory hogging.
Let me know, PC will be used for educational purpose like MS office, DTP, Video tutorials, Typing Software etc...
Its Pentium D processor and 2gb Transcend Ram.
@topgear I think u can help for OS choice.
For that purpose, I would say stick to XP :)

Ohh I totally forgot that it would require Sata HDD for this & I have only 1 sata HDD using myself and 1 pata HDD came with combo i bought.

Bummer :banghead:

Guys let me know if anybody have spare 40/80/160gb SATA HDD.

I can even buy it if its priced reasonably with shipping.

@haris5sani - like @Rahul++ has already told xp should serve the purpose nicely but see if you can make a customized xp install disc using nlite [ you can also make a win 32 bit install cd under 700 mb].

Btw, instead of using cd/dvd drive use a pen drive to install os.. you can easily make one using wintoflash and instead of ms office use libre office... feel free to let me know if you need any help with free/oss software - I would be more than happy to help.

what r u going to do with these pc's after teaching them. use if for urself, donate it to some institutions.

H
what r u going to do with these pc's after teaching them. use if for urself, donate it to some institutions.
Haha...... U still consider your self in line.......sorry dear.
PC will remain at student's place.
U know there is nothing free in this world & even if u give anything free then it doesn't carry any value to whom u have donated.
Even I have to lie them that I will charge 2400 rs for whole PC from them & they can give back to me in 3 monthly installments only when they get their job. This fear of payback keep them focused to their learning.

i didnt understand what u said in the first line eventhough i didnt mentioned anything regarding it. i only know u break the promise and u r saying u r doing a good thing. u r not trustworthy. u might be sadistic. sorry for u brother. let somebody help u to see a doctor.

i didnt understand what u said in the first line eventhough i didnt mentioned anything regarding it. i only know u break the promise and u r saying u r doing a good thing. u r not trustworthy. u might be sadistic. sorry for u brother. let somebody help u to see a doctor.
Sorry bro, but read the thread from beginning, it started on 8th April.
Most people who PM me for giving x,y,z items to help students, are gone.
Only 2-3 of them really helped.
So finally I have to take this decision to help them out.
At least u r having some gadget or PC in ur home but compare it with those poor students they don't have any thing.
I know I had earlier put it on sale, didn't realize this. But later on when DDR mobo/proc/ram and PATA HDD was giving problem, So I have to switch back onto this.
Also, I didn't took any money from you, then why are you blaming/bashing me unnecessarily.
Stop being selfish and become a broad-thinker.

i also gave donations to flood victims and others who need help in psychiatric problems. . you could have pm'd me about this and i would have happily agreed to it, maybe even contributed.

anyway if its for a good thing i'm happy too. there's a need for examples to be laid out.

Guys everything is set except SATA HDD.

Please let me know if anybody have spare 40/80/160gb SATA HDD.

I have same spare cables which I can give away for free.. Let me know if you need them
PS: from jabalpur, so shipping expense would be there

I have same spare cables which I can give away for free.. Let me know if you need them
PS: from jabalpur, so shipping expense would be there
There is no need of cables till now, will let you know once needed.[DOUBLEPOST=1377506643][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys everything is set except SATA HDD.

Please let me know if anybody have spare 40/80/160gb SATA HDD.

Guys enough for collecting parts !!

One is gonna rust and collect PC parts but can't donate any computer part.
Some has lots of stuff but no time , some has time but too far to ship, some even don't have time to reply to PMs even they have posted on this thread.

Looking to buy a Good Combo of Processor + Motherboard + DDR3 Ram under 5k budget...!!
Atleast donation should be of some standard.

Please mention your offer here only, so that I can decide between offers.

Thanks
Haris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back