WTB Giveaway items needed for building basic PC for poor students | Delhi/NCR only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how I missed this thread of yours earlier when it was active. Had an old P4 combo which I gave away a few months back. If you're still looking for an older configuration, I have another P4 processor with a P4N SLI and 2GB(i think) DDR2 lying around, which I can give away. Will need to test if its working though.

As for a newer combo, I may have an Athlon X2 250 + Asus M4A78LT-M LE + 2GB DDR3 from my file server up for sale next month IF my budget at the time permits the upgrade i'm planning. So may be able to help you out then, if you're still looking.

Don't know how I missed this thread of yours earlier when it was active. Had an old P4 combo which I gave away a few months back. If you're still looking for an older configuration, I have another P4 processor with a P4N SLI and 2GB(i think) DDR2 lying around, which I can give away. Will need to test if its working though.

As for a newer combo, I may have an Athlon X2 250 + Asus M4A78LT-M LE + 2GB DDR3 from my file server up for sale next month IF my budget at the time permits the upgrade i'm planning. So may be able to help you out then, if you're still looking.
Niks ygpm !!

Looking to buy a Good Combo of Processor + Motherboard + DDR2/DDR3 Ram under 5k-6k budget...!!
Atleast donation should be of some standard.

Please mention your offer here only, so that I can decide between offers.

Thanks
Haris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back