Giveaway Thread

Found it. Tell me your address and please send me a pic of the exact part you want, so as i dont send some other thing by mistake
there are 2 infact.
one is this
dvd20step20motor.jpg another wiimotor1.jpg
will pm you in a moment

oh yeah. i ve a bunch of these too. you can give them to a dota 2 invite bot on steam. it gives to other people who ask for it. google it :)
if anybody needs one, ping me.

havent used it since 2yrs but both the things were working fine last time i checked

yes we can easily play gta ... keys might be little rough but fully functional

I am guessing @scott1391990 means ps2 = Playstation2, and you mean ps2 = ps/2. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do anyone have long rubber feet for keyboard that prevents slipping of the keyboard? One of the two in my keyboard is lost and I cannot find it.

My keyboard model: HP GM322AA

Rubber feet length; 1inch appx. If anyone have this, please .....

Need a basic PC for an underprivileged boy studying in PUC II in bangalore. This will be used for his school assignments. Also the same will be used by his younger brother and sister. (All the three children have computer's as one of their subject in schools) Coming from a poor family, with no father, mother working as tailor (only source of income). They are good in studies and currently study with sponsorship's from good souls who have sponsored their education.
The PC can be picked up from Chennai/Bangalore.
Anyone willing to donate.

Looking for a dead Nokia 2700c for the body, any one in donating mood today, plz contact me :)
I have the same phone, but its cosmetic condition have dropped thanks to me, so looking for a dead one for some replacement.

Need a basic PC for an underprivileged boy studying in PUC II in bangalore. This will be used for his school assignments. Also the same will be used by his younger brother and sister. (All the three children have computer's as one of their subject in schools) Coming from a poor family, with no father, mother working as tailor (only source of income). They are good in studies and currently study with sponsorship's from good souls who have sponsored their education.
The PC can be picked up from Chennai/Bangalore.
Anyone willing to donate.

If any old member/mod can confirm physically , i can gift a new desktop for him :)

Here goes more stuffs.....

Cost: 0.00, Shipping applies as actual for DTDC, for regd post shipping stated as actual +10%/10Rs. extra since regd post requires special white sewed cloth packing which costs much ..... couriers accept anything in envelope/carton....

General rules for Giveaway items follow like one person can avail one item, etc etc....

Shipping from GOPALGANJ,WB
1. Philips Gogear 2GB
P7250059.JPG

Bio-data: Opened to fix one tactile switch, and screwed up the player. After re-assembling there was PHILIPS displayed in the screen and nothing else. You may use the parts out of it.No guarantees whatsoever.
Accessories: N/A
Shipping: DTDC(250gm) @ 75 all India, Regd Post @ 49/-

2. 3pin AC to 2pin connector.
P7250058.JPG
Bio-data: Came with HP printer's adapter. Very sturdy one.

3. PFC transformer
P7250056.JPG

Bio-data: It was in my dead SMPS for 110V/220V PFC correction. SMPS burnt, this alive.
Shipping: DTDC(500gm) @ 105 all India, Regd Post @ 49/-

4. AM/FM radio
P7250055.JPG
Bio-data: Bought at early 2000's. Still works with 2xAA battery. Front panel buttons and cover missing, but still works.
Shipping: DTDC(250gm) @ 75 all India,, Regd Post @ 49/-

5.AC 2pin to 2pin cable
P7250054.JPG
Bio-data: Can't remember with what it came with, probably some emergency light.

6.PCTEL FAX/DATA modem
P7250053.JPG
Bio-data: 10+years old. Worked last time (5years ago) when BSNL dialup was there, lying since bsnl introduced ADSL broadband in my area.

7.VGA to 8pin round pin cable
P7250052.JPG
Bio-data: Came with my retired external TV tuner. This is the cable that gets VGA from PC and gives to tv tuner for bypassing to monitor if tv tuner is turned off.

8. 3"10Watts subwoofer
P7250051.JPG
Bio-data: Bought to replace a buzzing sub-woofer, later found I needed 4". So the 3" is lying unused.

9. 800VA UPS transformer from Microtek UPS.
P7250046.JPG
Bio-data: Salvaged from dead MicroTek UPS. Transformer is functional. (Weight scale not a part of giveaway)
Shipping: DTDC(3KG) @ 450 all India, Regd Post @ 170/-

10. 600VA UPS transformer from Intex UPS
P7250045.JPG

Bio-data: Salvaged from dead Intex UPS. Transformer is functional. (Weight scale not a part of giveaway)
Shipping: DTDC(2KG) @ 300 all India, Regd Post @ 120/-

Back