Giveaway Thread

hello,
does any one have any old GPU heatsinks for giveaway?dont need them to be working or with fans,just need the heatsink for ghetto mods Gannu ?
also,has anyone seen the stepper motors that drive the dvd laser assemble up and down the rails?any one got some to giveaway?
thanks in advance

Got a dead 8600GT . PM me.

Got a Transcend 512 MB DDR2 SO-DIMM notebook RAM for giveaway. Works fine. It is close to 5 years old - got it from HK during June 2008 for an old Acer laptop. Do not need it anymore, since my netbook's 1 GB stick has gone into that laptop.

If anyone wants the stick, let me know. You need to pay for the shipping charges though.

Got a Transcend 512 MB DDR2 SO-DIMM notebook RAM for giveaway. Works fine. It is close to 5 years old - got it from HK during June 2008 for an old Acer laptop. Do not need it anymore, since my netbook's 1 GB stick has gone into that laptop.

If anyone wants the stick, let me know. You need to pay for the shipping charges though.

Can i take it?
Send me your account details

BitDefender sent me two one year BitDefender 2013 Antivirus Plus license, let me know if anybody needs it :) [keys must be activated within 5th march]

hello,
does any one have any old GPU heatsinks for giveaway?dont need them to be working or with fans,just need the heatsink for ghetto mods
also,has anyone seen the stepper motors that drive the dvd laser assemble up and down the rails?any one got some to giveaway?
thanks in advance

bump!

Hey sorry about that. Got busy with work. Sending you the account details via email. You may credit 80 Rs. I hope it should be within this since it is a very small consignment.

PS: PMs are disabled from my end.

Payment done. Address sent. Send it when you are free. Not urgent

Back