Giveaway Thread

Hey guys, I am giving a few cassetes or tapes of a few old hindi and english songs.

Plus I am also giving away my monopoly game. Anyone interested please PM me.

RE

Got a coupon by recharging through paytm which is useless for me. Hope somebody finds it useful. Below:

Hot Breads
Flat 20% off
Coupon Code : PTMHOT
Coupon Conditions :
* Valid till 31st August 2012.
* Valid only at Hot Breads-Ludhiana
* Valid only on food items, not beverages.
* Valid on dining and takeaways
How to redeem:
* Announce the coupon code to attendant at the time of placing the order.

OY, and bump for the freebies: AMDfan, stereocable, remote.

Guys I am in desperate need of a VGA cable (cable which connects monitor to CPU/cabinet) , If anybody has it please tell me. Urgent need. I don't want to spend on such a petty thing and just need it for some time that is why asking for giveaway or freebies, help me.

Let this old dead thread get a fresh breath of life. :p

OK, there are plenty of stuff for giveaway below.

T&C:

1. The buyer has to bear only the shipping charges (via DTDC from Surat) which is mentioned below under each item, the minimum being Rs. 50.

2. No member gets more than 2 items. This is to ensure that a needy one gets something that the other may probably not end up using.

3. FCFS - whoever pays first, gets it first. No holding business and please don't send me PMs asking me to do so.

4. All the items have a working guarantee from my end. No items on the list are *dead*.

5. Reason for sale: clearing the junkyard. I don't need them anymore.

6. Payment: NEFT to my ICICI savings account.

7. Please do your research prior to buying the item. Do not PM me with queries such as "will this work with this", "will I get output with this cable" etc.

Mandatory snaps:

1. Male S-Video to Female Composite Video Adapter:

QiWKU.jpg

Source: Powercolor Radeon 4850 GPU.

Condition: Unused.

Charges: Rs. 50

2. Crossfire connectors:

SIfmB.jpg

SOLD

3. DVI-D (dual link) to HDMI converter:

ap0kS.jpg

SOLD

4. Molex to 3-pin fan cables:

EsuR8.jpg

Source: Local.

Condition: Used. One of them is lengthier than the other two as evident from the snap.

Charges: Rs. 50.
SOLD

5. RCA female to RCA female twin connectors:

1OfqZ.jpg

Source: Local.

Condition: Used.

6. Power cable:

qgDsq.jpg

Source: Corsair HX620 power supply (me thinks).

Condition: Unused but a bit dusty. Works.

SOLD

7. S-Video (male) to component (female) cable:

hZMZw.jpg

8. HIS 4870 heatsink with aftermarket fan and fasteners:

XmCP6.jpg

1FvLh.jpg

xuH7f.jpg

(The base has some scratches but nothing that cannot be resolved by some fine wet sandpaper runs).

Source: HIS Radeon 4870 GPU.

Condition: Used. This is the stock heatsink from a HIS GPU (check the link above) and the original fan that shipped with the unit got busted after a couple of months. An aftermarket 60 x 60 fan (Delta or NMB make IIRC) was stuck using some 3M dual-sided tape after the outer shroud was removed. The fan will not come off (I've tried pulling it on several occasions). The results were very good compared to the stock fan and the temperatures dipped lower by several notches. I changed the heatsink to a Arctic Cooling Accelero later and this unit was removed from the GPU.

The heatsink screws are meant for GPU cores having 53 mm x 53 mm mounting holes. Which means it will fit the following cards:

• ATI Radeon HD 4870/4860/4850/4830/4750/4670/4650/3870/3850/3690/3650/3450
  • ATI Radeon X1900 Series
  • NVIDIA Geforce GT 210/220/240
  • NVIDIA Geforce GTS 250
  • NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT
  • NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT
  • NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GT/ GTS(G92)
  • NVIDIA Geforce 7900 GTX/GT/GS
  • NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GTX/GT
  • NVIDIA Geforce 6600 Series(Except 6600 AGP Series)

This heatsink-fan is obviously not meant to replace the stock heatsink of your GPU unless it is faulty. This is meant for users with GPUs whose fan may have gone busted or seeks a temporary replacement.

Charges: Rs. 200 (the heatsink is HEAVY and add to it the weight due to the packaging)
SOLD

9. Nokia AC-3E charger:

7lZGW.jpg

C7H2O.jpg

Source: Nokia 7230

Power cable and heatsink sold. Will be shipped today.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I am in desperate need of a VGA cable (cable which connects monitor to CPU/cabinet) , If anybody has it please tell me. Urgent need. I don't want to spend on such a petty thing and just need it for some time that is why asking for giveaway or freebies, help me.

Are you still looking for one? I may have one which I've got with the Dell LCD I have with me. It will be close to 4+ years old but works. Let me know if you want one.

Got an unopened/unused DVI-D cable that shipped with my previous Dell Monitor. So if anyone needs it then just drop a PM.
Shipping will be on you of course
tongu23e.gif

Power cable and heatsink sold. Will be shipped today.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you still looking for one? I may have one which I've got with the Dell LCD I have with me. It will be close to 4+ years old but works. Let me know if you want one.
Thanks for telling, will inform you if I need it. Probably I won't be needing it, but just incase I do, I will tell you.

Hey all, I have a P3 800 Mhz and a compatible 815 mobo in fine working condition. Had 2 RAMS for those, but it failed recently. Also have junk 2 SMPS, DVD only reader, 15 inch Samsung monitor (screen very dark, can be repaired), 2 LAN cards (may be faulty), 2 floppy drives and a faulty Geforce 6600. Interested people can pick these up from my place, for free.

i have Original Serial of "Hotspot Shield Pro" that I've won in a contest. I don't use it.
Validity is one year.
So if anybody need it, pm me.(don't know if i can giveaway serial in this thread)

Hey all i have a LG 17" CRT monitor which has been used for years and still in new condition anyone interested can come and pick it up my place... please this cannot be shipped :bleh:
Place: Bangalore

I am looking for a working ide cd/dvd drive , dont care if it doesnt read disks correctly but the disk tray should open/close properly, if anyone has one which they are willing to give away let me know.

I have quite a few cables, connectors (not PC but some gadget to TV kinda stuff) lying around in the house.
will post an updated list of all the things as soon as i get my lazy ass to move around and get it all together. :p

I need PCI space-holder with Parallel port as my mobo has pins for it but no port. Does anyone has that and no longer need it because parallel ports are obsolete?
I need parallel port for some communication with electronic circuits.
61717d90ac54b0c68a73ad3fae27ca2c.image.350x350.jpg

GIVEAWAY - Miscellaneous items lying unused

hey guys..

I have a few items lying unused in the house. This is the 1st lot. More to come soon as and when i get to cleaning up.

Few pointers :

1. This will NOT be on first come first serve basis. Since I am such a lazy ass, i will prefer handing it over in person to fellow forum members from Mumbai.
2. Please, take it ONLY if you really need it.
3. Take One.. take ALL.. as LONG as you have a GENUINE need for the item.
4. In case you need the item shipped, please make sure the shipping costs outweighs the actual value of the item.
5. Needless to say, Receiver bears the cost of shipping. Refer to point 4, to make sure its worth it.
6. These items have been lying unused for quite sometime. Check item description to see if its in working/non-working/UNCHECKED condition.
7. ** I BEAR NO LIABILITIES for the loss/damage after using these items. **

PM or post your requirements. Fellow members from Mumbai given priority till MONDAY - 15th October 2012 - 2359 HRS

AFter that I will get in touch with members from other cities and accordingly discuss payment and shipping options.

Item 1 :
Slightly used RCA cable
It is the one one the LEFT of image#1
Condition : UNCHECKED

Item 2 :
Brand New UNUSED RCA cable
The one on the right of image#1
Condition : Brand new but UNCHECKED

Item 3 :
Roughly 260cm Telephone Cable
Ports on both sides intact but the small pin on one side is missing. This DOES not affect functionality.
It is the one on the left side of image#2

Item 4 :
Roughly 440cm long Telephone cable
Ports and pins intact on both sides.
The one on the RIGHT of image#2

Item 5 :
Unknown - Looks like an RCA but does not have the white cable. So unsure about the use
ITs the one on the left of image#3

Item 6 :
S-video cable
The one on the right of image#3

Item 7 :
Original Nokia phone charger
It has the Malaysian plug - So you will need a proper adapter to use it in India.
Works on ALL nokia phones that has a port for the smallest charging pin. (Check pics)
Refer to image#4
Condition : Working

Item 8 and 9 :
Telephone line splitter. Check pic
2nos. available. Left side of image#5

Item 10 and 11 :
2 units of WHITE LED lights. Each unit has 2 pieces. T8-12V
The metal connectors look just a little rusted, very minor.
Right side of image #5 . Had bought it for use in my car, but didnt intall them. :/
Condition : Unchecked
Right of image#5

Item 12:
Samsung TV Remote Control
Condition : NOT WORKING
parts can be used for DIY projects. Else its going in the dabba next week.

Image#1

Image#2

Image#3

Image#4

Image#5

Image#6

More stuff coming up later.

Sanki

Will take the Telephone line splitter. Taking an MTNL phone as well as broadband connection this month.Whats your location? Check pm.

Anybody wants a Epson inkjet printer. Dropped it from a feet and not not able to make it work. Free giveaway if somebody picks it from my house in Bangalore, near Jayadeva Hospital or shoppers stop.

Back