Giveaway Thread

i have some old CAT stuff for giveaway. will only give to an established member here who can pickup from my place.

also have a Motorola e398 handsfree if anyone needs one.

puns said:
also have a Motorola e398 handsfree if anyone needs one.
Muhuhahahahahahaha...
Do i need to say anything more?? :p

Any Dead or super lousy 120mm fans that one doesn't bother using?? :p
(Also dead gfx cards i have put up a thrd for in Market.)
-Junkyard Jack aka Bikey. :D

p.s. I just gave away some psus and some misc stuff.
I think i will have some more stuff for this place- or maybe a giveaway market thread. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Muhuhahahahahahaha...

Do i need to say anything more?? :p

Any Dead or super lousy 120mm fans that one doesn't bother using?? :p

(Also dead gfx cards i have put up a thrd for in Market.)

-Junkyard Jack aka Bikey. :D

p.s. I just gave away some psus and some misc stuff.

I think i will have some more stuff for this place- or maybe a giveaway market thread. :p

any 939 cpu by any chance :p

Edit : Just a joke OT . Bikey knows :D

techie_007 said:
me me me please switch :) i ll pay shipping.... :D

Hey i can only give away the code... Not the CD/DVD... You need to have a valid steam account which is free... I will give you the code for the game and you can download the game from the net :)...

damn...me backin out then..let someone else have it who can use it better than me :) have already played it once..n if i need to download..then no need for the serial ;)

Switch said:
Hey i can only give away the code... Not the CD/DVD... You need to have a valid steam account which is free... I will give you the code for the game and you can download the game from the net :)...

:O :O is this for CSS?

PLay-Asia.com coupon code: Get $5 off on purchases above $50.

valid for 1 use only.

TH-NNK-KFF

Expires 13th December 2007.

Note person who used it first, pls post that u used it so that others dont waste their time trying to use the coupon.

@Anish : You have Digit Jan 2006 issue? I lost mine, it has a 2 page article which is important to me :)

SunnyBoi said:
@Anish : You have Digit Jan 2006 issue? I lost mine, it has a 2 page article which is important to me :)

i'll check if i have it.. will bring it when i come to b'lore

Back