Giveaway Thread

guys anybody have a throw away 400/450wat psu that u might give it to me? have some parts looking to make a downloading machine,will bare the shipping charges, thanks

Play-Asia coupons

Code ZR-YCO-LHH

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code EV-BZU-AXH

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2007 and can be redeemed just once. Feel free to pass either coupon to anyone else if you can't use it for yourself. Please be reminded that shipping costs do not account for the minimum purchase amount and only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon codes are further not valid in combination with our weekly special promotion.

I have an n-73 PC connectivity cable from my lost phone, if some one wants one.

Also some crap headphones that came with it, lying somewhere if I can find them. :)

i am setting up some free computers for some very less privileged schools in the tribal areas..i have all parts for one computer except for a monitor and a harddrive.... the monitor i might be able to source it locally and i be very happy if you guys can send me some throwaway hdd's any capacity ....thanks :)

Those who are willing to give away old computer magazines, computer related text books etc.

I would love to have them - not for me, but for the school where I studied. That is in a village (Kabanigiri, Wayanad, Kerala). Most students are from poor families but very good at studies. They are all new to computers (they have IT as a subject in school now), not having broadband etc. So anything related to computer and IT field will be great for them.

I will bear the shipping cost.

Din said:
Those who are willing to give away old computer magazines, computer related text books etc.

I would love to have them - not for me, but for the school where I studied. That is in a village (Kabanigiri, Wayanad, Kerala). Most students are from poor families but very good at studies. They are all new to computers (they have IT as a subject in school now), not having broadband etc. So anything related to computer and IT field will be great for them.

I will bear the shipping cost.

I might be able to help.

It will take some time before I can go through my stuff and figure out what I have and how many I have though.

guys , its a kind request. i would really appreciate if someone can give me a standby Pcie gfx for a month or so. would return in unscathed, need it for my new config as im postponing the GFX buy. :)

Back