Giveaway Thread

@Puneites :-

Can i borrow any motherboard to support my E6300.. for say couple of weeks.. My MSI board has some problems and so i need to RMI it... So thought it might help if i can get standby mobo.. Also if u have other board with compatible proccy.. then even that would be great..

Would really appreciate any help here :D

:(
Anyone has 4 points for purchase @ p1-choice.com?
I need im+ for uiq3 desperately:(
My pc has gone kaput and all other clients sucks ass!!!

Any help regarding this one will be verry much appericiated:)
I guess i have 2 points left on my voucher but 2 points aint enuff to get im+

Hellpp!!!!

hello everyone
i have some bigflix 100rs discount voucher..which i have won from zapak contest.these voucher are not to my use.if anyone wants .than u can pm me . :bleh:

sumit_123 said:
hello everyone

i have some bigflix 100rs discount voucher..which i have won from zapak contest.these voucher are not to my use.if anyone wants .than u can pm me . :bleh:

hey those Zapak scammers really give away the prizes ?:rofl:

i thought they were only good at scamming..

i played a few games on Zapak for timepass when i was getting bored..and later realized that i had one some vouchers worth total 900 bucks...its been more than 20 days ...havent got anything in my mailbox..

just one single main that says i will get the vouchers in my mail box..:mad:but still havent got it :mad:

by the way ive won some domino's vouchers i guess ..which i wont mind sharing with people who can make use of it :p

@the OP ..sorry for thread hijacking ..hope you dont mind :p

right now ive just got one Domino's Discount voucher which ive received in my Zapak inbox .

Rs. 100 off on purchase of 400 :p So you may have to order 2 med pizzas or 1 large + extras :p..

if Gannu\anyone else wants it .PM me your email id ..i will forward the mail :).

EDIT : just checked the mailbox..i think the coupons can be used by anyone .any number of times as it doesnt have any serial number...so you just need to take a print out and give it to the delivery boy :)

ive uploaded the coupon here itself ..

The mail

Attached is your Domino’s Rs 100 Discount Voucher. Please Quote the coupon code “AL-402” while ordering to avail the discount on purchase of Rs 400. You will need to take a print out of this voucher and provide it to the delivery person.

image001.jpg

FaH33m said:

right now ive just got one Domino's Discount voucher which ive received in my Zapak inbox .

Rs. 100 off on purchase of 400 :p So you may have to order 2 med pizzas or 1 large + extras :p..

if Gannu\anyone else wants it .PM me your email id ..i will forward the mail :).

EDIT : just checked the mailbox..i think the coupons can be used by anyone .any number of times as it doesnt have any serial number...so you just need to take a print out and give it to the delivery boy :)

The mail

image001.jpg

i believe these are std dominos coupons :p

u can download some from the dominos site too with diff offers :D they keep updating those.

Might have been posted before too, keep a link handy, helps on those hungry nights wen u dont wanna go out :D

Dominos Hot offers: Pizza Store Delhi: Dominos India Menu

FaH33m said:

The mail

image001.jpg

even i got the same voucher twice and a Giftmate GC of 750/-:D

Hi guys wish u all TE's a very happy 4th anniversary. I hope this site goes on n on n on as my best wishes are always with Techenclave.

On this node i am giving away free BPL dus ka FREETALK gang(only for mumbai bpl subs)
I hav five codes so anybody interested can pm me or call me on 9870020401.

FREE INCOMING VALIDITY FOR 5 YEARS

This offer is only valid on a new bpl sim.

Tarrif
calls to bpl mobile @ 25p
other local calls @ 60p
Local sms @ 20p
300 local sms free (for d 1st month)
no daily rental till 30 april 09(after dis rp.1 will be deducted every day frm your account)
national sms @ 50p
std calls @ 1.20p
wap surfing free till 30th april 09.
calls made to your bpl gang will be free for 1st 30secs and after that 25p
per minute
offer is valid upto 6th april 09 so hurry up guys before u miss dis fantastic offer.

Regard,
Dragon_unleash.

after dis 3 codes are distributed i can also give more codes by mail to d people interested so they can just give me their mail id n they will get a code.

I gave away a similar one on Thinkdigit a couple of months ago, so TE gets its chance. Brand new, got this a couple of days ago when some SE rep came to the office with some Xperias for sale. Nobody bought one but everyone got one, IYKWIM. ;)

First one to confirm a local pickup gets it - late evenings on weekdays/south Mumbai.

NO PMs

---><---

Back