GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeDiKnight said:
does this connect to 2 devices simultaneously like the Jabra BT620s ?? for example i want to connect this to my pc and mobile at the same time and listen to music from the pc and if a call comes it shud stop the music and answer the call on the phone ?? any idea on this ?

Bump...some1 plzz answer this :(

EDIT: got the answer...it can connect to two devices...so im in for ONE piece too...when r they gonna be avalble??

Dell doesnt have them in stock yet because of some issue with their supplier. I will post here as soon as it gets back in stock.

Raghu.

Hey , are u plannig on executing one more go for these. I'm interested in 1 piece.
Thnx

(Dammit.. hw cn i miss such a good deal)

Argus said:
Can you please point me to a source that confirms it.

In the User Manual ...go to the Introduction on page 10...in the second "Note" there it is mentioned ..

NOTE: Your Dell BH200 can be paired to two devices at the same
time, as long as it uses different Bluetooth profiles for each one. For
example, it can be connected to a computer using the Headset profile
to listen to music and, at the same time, a mobile phone using the
Hands-free profile to receive phonecalls.

^^ Thanks dear :)

@Raghunandan: Above post is worthy of being added to the first post. Any news btw ;)

@all : Is there any other bluetooth headset with similar features available in Indian markets ? I wonder if KMD can arrange a GO for Jabra BT620s.

^^ Updated 1st post. Thanks JeDiKnight and Argus :) And there doesnt seem to be such a good headphone in India for this price.

Not back in stock yet :( Im checking with Dell every 2 days. Will post here as soon as they come back in stock.

@iq6886, Added you to the list of interested members. Please check this thread for updates.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
^^ Updated 1st post. Thanks JeDiKnight and Argus :) And there doesnt seem to be such a good headphone in India for this price.

Not back in stock yet :( Im checking with Dell every 2 days. Will post here as soon as they come back in stock.

@iq6886, Added you to the list of interested members. Please check this thread for updates.

Raghu.

Thnx.. will love to get hold on these...:hap2:

Argus said:
^^ Thanks dear :)

@all : Is there any other bluetooth headset with similar features available in Indian markets ? I wonder if KMD can arrange a GO for Jabra BT620s.

mention not yaar...

actually KMD did have a sale of Jabra BT620s couple of months back...its there in the closed deals section in dealers paradise...but the price at which he was selling was the same as the price i was quoted at Hypercity @ Malad...yes the BT620s were available there for 2.5k when i checked in January...dunno if they r available elsewhr coz i dint chk other places...wht i liked in BH200 was tht it is foldable...tht makes it easy to carry arnd i guess...

JeDiKnight said:
mention not yaar...

actually KMD did have a sale of Jabra BT620s couple of months back...its there in the closed deals section in dealers paradise...but the price at which he was selling was the same as the price i was quoted at Hypercity @ Malad...yes the BT620s were available there for 2.5k when i checked in January...dunno if they r available elsewhr coz i dint chk other places...wht i liked in BH200 was tht it is foldable...tht makes it easy to carry arnd i guess...

Yesterday, while wondering at Reliance digital i found Jabra 620s selling for 2200.
So can anybody tell how does dell compare to jabra, in terms of sound quality & overall wearability ( i've read on many reviews that jabra ones are quite heavy). :cool2:

Argus said:
Oh in that case this thread seems to be the best bet for me. I hope this GO gets into action soon.
You, me and most of TE hoping for the same :eek:hyeah: Hey, Raghu, I think ur Dell guy needs a little more push to hurry things up :D

its not abt dell guy Naga...

Dell does not have stock of this Headphones as of now..
i myself need one ! its irritatin when my GF comes in my room n asks me to switch off my Speakers :( !

i am gettin it anyhow from raghu !!! if its available

PS: plz dont take offence of my this post.
its not against anyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back