GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinByChoice

Skilled
Heres one more GO from me. This time its for the Dell BH200 Bluetooth Headset with Mic. Its the same bluetooth headset that ships with their XPS notebooks.

Features:

1) Bluetooth 2.0 Stereo EDR Headset with Microphone
2) Works with all bluetooth enabled cellphones. Checked with i-mate SP5m(Bluetooth 1.2 A2DP) and with N81 (Bluetooth 2.0)
3) Charges using a mini-USB cable
4) Has buttons to control the operation on the headset
5) The bluetooth headset folds conveniently and fits in a trouser pocket
6) Connects with bluetooth enabled computers for listening to music or voice calling
7) Dell BH200 can be paired to two devices at the same
time, as long as it uses different Bluetooth profiles for each one. For
example, it can be connected to a computer using the Headset profile
to listen to music and, at the same time, a mobile phone using the
Hands-free profile to receive phonecalls.

8) 3 months warranty from Dell

Battery Life:

Uses Lithium Polymer 500mAh rechargeable batteries.

1) Standby Time - 150 hours
2) Talk Time - 12 hours
3) Audio Streaming - 10 hours
4) Charging Time - 3 hours

Here are some pictures

Folded Headset with the package contents

Folded Headset

Semi-open Headset

Cables and Manual

Close up of the buttons on the headset

Product Information
1) Product Support Page with the manual and instructions.
2) Online Manual
3) Setup guide and usage instructions

Details:
1) Prices are inclusive of taxes.
2) I reserve the right to NOT add you to the GO if you are not having good reputation in this forum.
3) You will not get a bill with the headset. I will give you the order number which is sufficient to get warranty.

Shipping Information:
1) It takes about 2 weeks time for the headset to be delivered to me. I usually ship within a day or 2 of receiving it. If there are any delays on the part of Dell I cannot help (typically due to customs).
2) You can come and collect it from me if you are in Bangalore.
3) Shipping cost is extra at actuals for members not in Bangalore. Approximate shipping amount is Rs200. Exact amount will be adjusted after I ship.
5) You are responsible for Octroi/Other taxes specific to your state. I will help as much as I can in this regard, if you tell me what I should do before I ship.

Payment:
1) Price is Rs.1800 + shipping. Please pay Rs200 towards shipping. The exact amount for shipping will be adjusted at actuals once I send it.
2) I will process your order only after I receive the payment in full. PM me to confirm the order and then get the account details.
3) I dont offer COD/payment after delivery. Dont even PM me about it.

Paid Members:
1) Argus - Delivered.
2) Naga - 2 - Delivered.
4) ms_mahu - Shipped
5) Mugen_Power - Shipped
6) nightwing - Delivered.
7) iq6886 - Delivered.
8) an123 - Delivered.
9) mk151 - Delivered.
10) akki256 - Delivered.
11) Vince - Delivered.
12) JeDiKnight - Delivered.

The 1st lot of orders will be placed on April 18th.

Raghu.

Sandy said:
I dont think, this will work with the walkman phone! And I dont think it will work with vista.

Works with SE. Works with K790i atleast so should work with other SE phones as well.
Works just fine with WM phones as well. Works great with Dopod 818 pro. Better than the Motorola's headset. No problems in months. And it definitely works with vista as my xps and HP both are on vista.
Instant pairing and have never given me headache with detection.

Sandy said:
I dont think, this will work with the walkman phone! And I dont think it will work with vista.

It works with any phone that has bluetooth support. So it will work with the walkman phone too.

Also works with any computer that has the A2DP stack installed on top of the bluetooth drivers. Vista has the stack built into it already. XP typically needs the driver of your bluetooth module to have support for A2DP. Otherwise several 3rd party drivers with A2DP stacks, like the Widcomm, which can be used.

Raghu.

would definitely like one, please send payment details.

Can someone answer my query please :
I plan to use em with my desktop pc, mainly for watching movies while relaxing on the couch.

1) Are they comfortable enough for a few hour's use at a stretch ?
2) For what duration can they play when fully charged.
3) Which bluetooth dongle to buy separately so that I get stereo (A2DP) music.

zhopudey said:
Where's the mic on this?

burnz said:
yeah, where's the mic? interested in getting this for voice calls

The mic is on the dial on the right side. Page 11 in the manual gives a good view of all the buttons and mic. Voice clarity is very good. I will try to get a close up picture of that section with a good camera.

delguy19 said:
can this work with laptop ??

Yes, it works with the laptop which have bluetooth. In fact it is supplied with some Dell laptop models. It works with Vista (out of the box) and XP (your drivers need to support A2DP). The manual has the instructions with screenshots to guide you.

Argus said:

I plan to use em with my desktop pc, mainly for watching movies while relaxing on the couch.

1) I found them very comfortable, since its light and doesnt press hard on the ears.

2) Here are the talk time values from the manual. Real world performance is quite close to the listed specs

Talk time - Upto 12 hrs
Stand by - Upto 150 hrs
Audio streaming time - Upto 10 hrs
Charging - 3 hrs

3) Most new BT dongles come with the required drivers. Just need to check that it has the A2DP stack. Vista has it builtin already. You can check the manual or the CD that comes with the dongle for details.

Raghu.

Argus said:

1. I used it on the bike for 3 hrs straight. Its comfy.
2. 10 Hrs is what the manual says. Drained out in 8 hrs for me on loud music.
3. Any branded one. I'm using a road side one. Not working for me. :mad:

Seems pretty fine then.
One piece confirmed :)

btw, how's the sound quality n bass in comparison to Philips HP805.

Havent used the HP805, but I felt the bass was good on the headset. Its highly subjective, so will wait for others opinions too. It will be nice if Funky can post a review, lemme try asking him.

Raghu.

dude what would you compare this with?
1) Creative EP630 - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?
2)Motorola S9 - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?
3)Jabra - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back