[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gmano - i was refering to hold the watch to su30mki117, please ship the watch to me today itself possbile,
Eagerly to waiting to get on my hand !..[DOUBLEPOST=1393330505][/DOUBLEPOST]
You want me to hold the shipment ?
Will wait till you tell me to ship.
@gmano - i was refering to hold the watch to su30mki117, please ship the watch to me today itself possbile,
Eagerly to waiting to get on my hand !..

Eagerly to waiting to get on my hand !..[DOUBLEPOST=1393330505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eagerly to waiting to get on my hand !..
Sorry I got notification in the mobile and replied thinking that its for me :(
Now, I will have to ship it tomorrow only.

Hi Gmano., Could you get one HMT WHITE PILOT with blue dial., My father loves to have one., Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Sharan Chakradhar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,
Please let me know where to get TE member ID ., And do you have NATO leather Strap [Blue or Brown]
Thanks to reply,
Sharan Chakradhar | 9019323499

Hi Gmano,

I am interested in buying the HMT Pilot white dial watch. Appreciate if you can let me know if they are still available with you and the payment modalities too.

Regards
taurusash

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your PM
I have transferred INR 1645 for One HMT PILOT WATCH + Shipping To Bangalore + One Strap Black & Green/ Military Green (Brushed Metal ONLY). Please find the transaction reference: Reference Number: N074140009799105. Please help to let me know the tentative date for the shipment. I have also updated the Personal Detail google doc as mentioned in your mail.

I have transferred INR 1645 for One HMT PILOT WATCH + Shipping To Bangalore + One Strap Black & Green/ Military Green (Brushed Metal ONLY). Please find the transaction reference: Reference Number: N074140009799105. Please help to let me know the tentative date for the shipment. I have also updated the Personal Detail google doc as mentioned in your mail.
Will check and ship.
Both the straps you are asking is not available. Check the availability in the spreadsheet

@gmano Payment Made Rs.1250
If I am not wrong, I have sent you the payment details long back, but you didn't respond.
Thank god, I have last two watches left with me and you have made the payment (without confirming, whether its still available or not). Anyway, will ship the watch on Monday.

To all: Please confirm with me before making the payment, as I have only one watch left with me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back