[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gmano sir, I got my watch yesterday. The packing was very good and paper stuffing inside was good.
Thank You @gmano sir for all the efforts put into the GO and making it a big success.
Watch Images:

Attachments

• 2013-12-14-376.jpg
    2013-12-14-376.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 2013-12-14-377.jpg
    2013-12-14-377.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 2013-12-14-379.jpg
    2013-12-14-379.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 247
  • 2013-12-14-381.jpg
    2013-12-14-381.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 233
Thanks @gmano , received my watch yesterday. Very well packed. Straps are amazing as well! Do you have any left that you're willing to sell?

For first-timers to hand wound watches like myself. It appears the instructions on the leaflet that come with the watch instructs you to turn the crown counterclockwise to wind the watch. I did this and my watch wasn't running. I checked a couple of videos and turns out I had to turn it the other way around. Instead of using clockwise\counterclockwise terminology, I would say that if the watch face\dial is facing you and your thumb is covering the crown, you need to move your thumb upwards (towards the '12' of the watch).

Edit: I believe HMT refers to this as counterclockwise, because IF you set the crown to the time-setting position and turn it in the 'winding' direction, it will cause the hands to move counterclockwise.

Thanks @gmano , received my watch yesterday. Very well packed. Straps are amazing as well! Do you have any left that you're willing to sell?

For first-timers to hand wound watches like myself. It appears the instructions on the leaflet that come with the watch instructs you to turn the crown counterclockwise to wind the watch. I did this and my watch wasn't running. I checked a couple of videos and turns out I had to turn it the other way around. Instead of using clockwise\counterclockwise terminology, I would say that if the watch face\dial is facing you and your thumb is covering the crown, you need to move your thumb upwards (towards the '12' of the watch).

Edit: I believe HMT refers to this as counterclockwise, because IF you set the crown to the time-setting position and turn it in the 'winding' direction, it will cause the hands to move counterclockwise.
Benjamin, You can take more watches from the remaining watches to be delivered from HMT

Just got my watch. Can someone help me out a little bit? When I set the time, and when the minute hand is at 12, the hour hand never coincides with any of the numerals. It is almost half way between two numerals. Can't get the 2 hands to point at twelve at the same time either. What's up?

received mine also
but I have the same problem as above.
Most probably white plate is kept upside down.
Can I get it rectified by a local watch store?I mean would they know how to open a mechanical watch?

@Ambar, @rajat565 I think, hands are not aligned properly. If you guys have a HMT showroom/office in your area, you can get it aligned there. Or you can send it to me, I will get it done in HMT here. (or local watch repair guy can also do it for you). If you need my help, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the same. Thanks for the offer. Don't have a HMT showroom nearby, so will take it to the local watch guy soon. Don't know how good these guys are with mechanical watches nowadays though, hope he can fix it.

Love the watch. Now I'm confused if I should order another in the second list :arghh:

@gmano

I want another watch. Let me know if it's possible and I will make the payment :woot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back