GO : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..i am new here...actually my first post and already i'm interested in buying the 22inch screen...how much cost shipping to navi mumbai and can my bro pick it up from banglore itself?

Received money from Supra (Rs15000) and maxme (Rs16500).

Supra, let me know the E228WFP calibration settings you are using. Will update the 1st post with the information.

Raghu.

Nimit said:
hi..i am new here...actually my first post and already i'm interested in buying the 22inch screen...how much cost shipping to navi mumbai and can my bro pick it up from banglore itself?

Shipping = ~1,400. Yes, u can pick it up from BLR ( preferred ).

Dell E228WFP calibration
Here are some settings from someone with a Spyder2 colour suite calibration unit:

Con: 85
Bri: 60
Red: 91
Gre: 92
Blu: 93

This gave me a color temp of 6472K, with a Dab measurement of 0.00 (perfect).
From Anandtech forums. These are ok for me but want to check out Supra's settings too. Can't manually calibrate myself for s**t :(

Hi Raghu. I was referred to this site by a friend cause I'm looking to buy a HD capable monitor and I have my eye on the Dell 2407WFP-HC. Could you please let me know if I can get in on the GO ?

Yeah. You can be a part of this GO. PM me for the account details once you are ok with the procedure. Read the 1st post carefully.

Raghu.

Here are the settings :)

Here are the Dell E228WFP settings

Brightness--- 50

Contrast---85

Colors

User Preset

Red- 91

Green-- 92

Blue --- 95

After this if its a bit too much on ur eyes use Nvida Control Panel & change the brightness/contrast

Brightness --- 42% (from 50% default)

Contrast---- 45% ( from default 50%)

Will get the spyder soon ...thanks to espeez :D...will post more settings then :)

I need the amount in my account to place the order. It would be better if he can deposit it to my ICICI/SBI account. He can collect the monitor from me personally when it gets delivered.

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back