GO : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinByChoice

Skilled
Hi,
The GO is now open again due to popular demand :D (Hope I made it before TheDevil pissed in his pants :p)

Here are the prices.

Monitors:
Dell E228WFP - Rs 15000
Dell 2007WFP - Rs 21500
Dell 2407WFP-HC - Rs 31500
Dell SE198WFP - Rs 10500
Dell E198WFP - Rs10500

If you are looking for some other model, drop me a PM and I will get back to you with the details.

The monitors do not come factory calibrated. So its necessary to do that yourself to get best performance from your monitor. I dont use a LCD, so I may not be the best person to ask for help. You can always post on the forums for help in this matter. Will add a guide for calibration soon.

Will add information about states that have problems with Octroi and permits soon. I will add other information to this post as and when necessary. Do visit the thread regularly for updates.

Me and Cappuccino are doing this out of our free time. We are not a dealers. So dont expect us to be on the forums all day. We might take some time to respond to your PMs, some patience from your side is much appreciated.

Details:
1) Prices are inclusive of taxes.
2) All monitors come with 5 years warranty. Warranty is based on serial number. You can call Dell on their toll free number for warranty claims.
3) The above prices are the best I can do unless you are ordering more than 50 monitors. So please dont PM me asking for "best price" or try to bargain. In case you want more than 50 monitors, PM me and I will see what I can do.
4) I reserve the right to NOT add you to the GO if you are not having good reputation in this forum.

Shipping Information:
1) It takes 14 days time for the monitors to be delivered to my place. I usually ship within a day or 2 of receiving it. If there are any delays on the part of Dell I cannot help (typically due to customs).
2) You can come and collect the monitor from me if you are in Bangalore. Will ship to outstation members by air using Bluedart/GATI, whichever is convenient for me.
3) Shipping cost is extra at actuals for outstation members. You can PM me for the approx cost when you confirm. Extra amount will have to be adjusted after I ship.
4) You are responsible for Octroi/Other taxes specific to your state. I will help as much as I can in this regard, if you tell me what I should do before I ship.

Payment:
1) I will process your order only after I receive the payment in full. PM me to confirm the order and then get the account details.
2) I dont offer COD, payment after delivery. Dont even PM me about it.

My friend Cappuccino will be helping me with this GO too. You can PM either of us if you have any questions or feel free to post in this thread. Your question can probably be answered by other members too, especially if its about the monitors.

Im planning to place first lot of orders on Friday (14th). Confirm and pay before that, so that you can get delivery asap.

Raghu.

RiO said:
Anyone's got an idea about how good/bad the two 19" models listed are?

They are the same models except for the frame color. E198WFP is black, while SE198WFP is silver. gannu_rox has the 19", but hasnt posted a review/pics till now. You can PM him for his opinions. There are only a few reviews online though, they were quite positive about the monitor.

Arihant.exe said:
E228WFP

PM me the acc details

Sent you a PM. Need some info from you first.

Raghu.

Guys, need ur help on this.

We want to make sure that deliveries are completed at the earliest. Raghu / I, shall regularly post of an ideal order date. This ideal date depends on free time + the ridiculous delivery / monitor shortage. For Ex : Friday is perfect considering lead time. Hence deliveries for the 1st lot or the others will be done earlier than expected if a min qty of 4 can be maintained for every lot.

For your convenience, the next ideal date would be 21st of this month. hence pls complete your wire transfers by the previous night.

the next ideal date would be 21st of this month

I couldn't get this...is it like order for 1st lot will be placed only on 21st or after. If its so late I will be out of it. I guess Raghu told me as soon as we have decnt orders (3-4 frm TE) we r ready to go :).Plz confirm

Supra said:
I couldn't get this...is it like order for 1st lot will be placed only on 21st or after. If its so late I will be out of it. I guess Raghu told me as soon as we have decnt orders (3-4 frm TE) we r ready to go :).Plz confirm

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Friday / 14th Sep'07 - is the ideal date for the 1st lot, hence confirmed orders will be placed on that day itself. :hap2:

The date 21st mentioned by me refers to the 2nd lot.

You have to transfer the full amount to my account - ICICI or SBI. I will PM you the details once you confirm the order.

Raghu.

hey raghu, i was wondering that if you have good contacts @ dell, is it possible for you to get good rates for their pcs aswell? the inspiron/vostro series?? cause i maybe interested in buyin them!!

amityrock said:
hey raghu, i was wondering that if you have good contacts @ dell, is it possible for you to get good rates for their pcs aswell? the inspiron/vostro series?? cause i maybe interested in buyin them!!

Can get u decent prices. I'll have to discuss the possible discounts wit my dell contact. U can order the monitor thru this GO, get the box alone from Dell :eek:hyeah:

Goto www.dell.co.in customize a PC and save the cart. PM the cart no to Raghu or me, i'll let u know of the discount within 24 working hours. :clap:

This applies to anyone. U can do the same be it PC or Notebook. :eek:hyeah:

Hi Raghu, I am interested in the Dell 22 ". Please pm me the payment details.

One more thing... What about dead pixels? Would you check for them before shipping?

timbak said:
Hi Raghu, I am interested in the Dell 22 ". Please pm me the payment details.

One more thing... What about dead pixels? Would you check for them before shipping?

For Dead pixel / Warranty you'll have to contact Dell. Sent u a PM on the A/C details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back