Dell E207WFP - Rs 14000 22695
Dell SP2008WFP - Rs 18000 21527
Dell 2007WFP - Rs 21500 30875
Dell E228WFP - Rs 15000 17904
Dell SP2208WFP - Rs 21000 27370
Dell 2407WFP-HC - Rs 31500 48403
Dell 2707WFP - Rs 60000 (15 days delivery) 74369
Dell 3007WFP-HC - Rs75000 (15 days delivery) 95825
If you are looking for some other model, drop me a PM and I will get back to you with the details.

Me and Cappuccino are doing this out of our free time. We are not a dealers. So dont expect us to be on the forums all day. We might take some time to respond to your PMs, some patience from your side is much appreciated.

Details:
1) Prices are inclusive of taxes.
2) All monitors come with 5 years warranty. Warranty is based on serial number. You can call Dell on their toll free number for warranty claims.
3) The above prices are the best I can do. So please dont PM me asking for "best price" or abt other ppl getting it for cheaper.
4) I reserve the right to NOT add you to the GO if you are not having good reputation in this forum.
5) You will not get a bill with the monitor.

Shipping Information:
1) It takes 10-12 days time for the monitors to be delivered to my place. I usually ship within a day or 2 of receiving it. If there are any delays on the part of Dell I cannot help (typically due to customs).
2) You can come and collect the monitor from me if you are in Bangalore*. People in Chennai can collect the monitors from my friend there.
3) My friend will ship to outstation members from Chennai. Courier companies in Bangalore are not being very supportive. So my friend in Chennai will be shipping the monitors.
4) Shipping cost is extra at actuals for members not in Chennai or Bangalore*. You can PM me for the approx cost when you confirm. Extra amount will be adjusted after I ship.
5) You are responsible for Octroi/Other taxes specific to your state. I will help as much as I can in this regard, if you tell me what I should do before I ship.

Payment:
1) I will process your order only after I receive the payment in full. PM me to confirm the order and then get the account details.
2) I dont offer COD/payment after delivery. Dont even PM me about it.

You can PM me or Cappuccino if you have any questions or feel free to post in this thread. Your question can probably be answered by other members too, especially if its about the monitors.

Payment Received
Medpal - E198WFP
pra_feb - E198WFP
Nervz - E228WFP
sid_donnydarko - E198WFP

The 1st lot of orders will be placed on Friday(2nd Nov).

Calibration Details
Calibration is recommended for all LCD monitors to get the best image quality. I will update the information below with the settings for more monitors.
E228WFP
Contrast : 85
Brightness : 60
Red : 91
Green : 92
Blue : 93

Raghu.

*Bangalore might require a VAT form next month onwards. If thats the case, then Bangalore members will have to pay for shipping from Chennai.

(a). 27" & 30" come from Malaysia, hence 15 working days is the wait time
for these. Others shud reach Raghu, within 2 weeks.

(b). Guys, we would like to place the order for 1st batch this friday. Pls pls
pls complete the transfers by then.

(c). Not yet Confirmed : Got to know that Karnataka shipments require road
permit VAT 505 starting next week. This rule isn't effective yet. I shall
confirm back on this. If this rule does come into effect then, We'll be
shipping all orders to my friends place in Chennai.

vivekbabbudelhi said:
hello raghu

is E248WFP 24" TN available?? btw. if no in what time would it be available..

thanks
vivek

That models not available now. Will check the status and let you know.

Updated 1st post with 2 more monitors - SP2008WFP and SP2208WFP :)

Raghu.

Mr. Raghu...You got PM mate :) Please send me the account details and the final figure including the shipping to GOA..thanks :)

Raghunandan said:
That models not available now. Will check the status and let you know.

Updated 1st post with 2 more monitors - SP2008WFP and SP2208WFP :)

Raghu.

no discount possible on these 2 monitors raghu? as dells website price is also similar to what you have mentioned.

Im not sure if you are seeing the correct page. Comparison with Dell checkout page shows that there is a discount of more than Rs3500 on the 2008wfp and Rs6370 on the 2208wfp. I have added the original prices from Dell website to the 1st post. Please check the price on Dells website carefully before posting.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Im not sure if you are seeing the correct page. Comparison with Dell checkout page shows that there is a discount of more than Rs3500 on the 2008wfp and Rs6370 on the 2208wfp. I have added the original prices from Dell website to the 1st post. Please check the price on Dells website carefully before posting.

Raghu.

this is from the dell site.

Dell SP2208WFP = Rs 22000 + 1400 for 5 yr extended warranty.
Dell SP2008WFP = Rs 17000 + 1422 for 5yr extended warranty.
Dell E228WFP = Rs 13900 + 1422 for 5yr extended warranty.

(Price inclusive of delivery but exclusive of tax)
i think you are mistaken about the prices on the site raghu.

yes....Almost anyone can get a E228WFP quote for under 15k including tax, delivery and 5yr warranty...

stormblast said:

Dell SP2008WFP = Rs 17000 + 1422 for 5yr extended warranty.
Dell E228WFP = Rs 13900 + 1422 for 5yr extended warranty.

i think you are mistaken about the prices on the site raghu.

The part in bold is the issue. Lets see an example with the SP2208WFP. If you continue to the checkout page you will notice that theres a CD/CVD/Excise of 12.34% (Rs2900 for the SP2208WFP) and VAT of 4% (Rs1052 for the SP2208WFP). The total comes to Rs27370 for the SP2208WFP. Thats why it is different from Rs23400 that you have mentioned. Does that clear everything?

vij said:
yes....Almost anyone can get a E228WFP quote for under 15k including tax, delivery and 5yr warranty...

Can you get me a quote? It will help me a lot in reducing the price for that model if a lot of people are getting it for 15k (all inclusive).

Raghu.

vij said:
Raghu, my statement was speculative.
But I have always managed to get the so called taxes exempted in all my Dell purchases and so imagined it would be easy to get the E228WFP with tax exempted...
btw if you want a quote ask thebanik, arya or nfsnfs. They got it for 14.1k or so...

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/dell-e228wfp-arrived-2-days-pics-100302.html

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/go-dell-e228wfp-5-years-warranty-100023.html

yes same here. i have bought a laptop also directly from dell for which they exempted the tax for me. had to pay only the 4% vat.

i am not saying your prices are bad raghu. but they are usually much lower than. just saying so you can get more discount for the others.

Help me understand:

stormblast said:
Raghu's offer is 21,000/-, that's even better than dell price without TAX....

Dunno bout other monitors but for this one I guess u can't get a better deal.... unless I am missing anything....
Cauz if u leave out the tax and include the VAT...u end up paying 24,200/- if u go thru Dell....:S

vij said:
btw if you want a quote ask thebanik, arya or nfsnfs. They got it for 14.1k or so...

The main difference in these two prices here is because there's double shipment price involved in Raghu's deal. Raghu gets it delivered to his house (delivery charges included in the price) and then he ships it personally to the concerned person (add 1-1.5K more).

Raghu, is there a way to directly deliver it to concered person instead of double delivery? It will save loads of time and money for the person. TheBanik has done the same thing, he got a quote and got the monitors shipped to the individual members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back