GO: Norton Security Premium (2015) - 3 yr - from 30-10-2015

vbhoj74

Disciple
Since I was in hurry, I bought the Norton Security Premium 3 yrs yesterday on 30-10-2015, so for me the expiration shows on 30-10-2018. It should be the same for everyone.

It costed me 6999 = Rs 700/person.

I already need 5 licences. Another 5 is up for distribution.

But I'm not sure if everyone can have their own norton login IDs, anyone already using a key using a GO before can share light. If the norton login ID needs to be shared then I'm not interested for this sharing/distribution as I'll also use the backup feature.

Let me know your interest and I'll share my bank details with you.

Last edited:
^ Replied.

Sorry guys, looks like that the 25gb cloud storage is shared among all the 10 users. And to use that all 10 clients should use the same login credentials. Also if a client uses another login credentials, that device seems not to show up in the primary account, thus it would be difficult to mange any misuse. So I'm closing this thread as I've decided not to share the licences.

Okay, so I've used 5 licences, it shows 4 on my dashboard, I guess it updates late.

So I'm open to distribute the rest 5 licences, and here s how it works:

1. I'll email you a download link.
2. Using the link, you download directly on your device/PC.
3. It will be pre-activated, create your own login credentials on in.norton.com and use the same, you can probably create at the time of installation.
4. You would not be able to use cloud backup or family/child security features as the same seems to be associated with the primary account.

PM me if interested.

Back