GO: Team Xtreem High Performance DDR2 Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Skilled
Hey guys,
Well we are trying to arrange a group order of Team Xtreem Memory. I just had a word with my dealer and he has been kind enough to help us in getting it through.We have requested for prices from Team. Hence Final price applicable to the buyer would be posted here in a few days.

What we would like to know is,what all modules would you guys be interested in purchasing.

It is a known fact that current prices of DDR2 Memory are quite high and hence when you are spending your hard earned money in buying new DDR2 RAM or upgrading,then why not buy good quality modules like Team instead of buying lower quality products at higher prices ?:)

Here is a link to their website - Team Group Inc

Please go through the site and give us your valued feedback as to what you would be interested in buying.

Also for those who don't know much about Team Memory, i am sure our senior members here like Chaos,Harshal,Funky,Kidoman,Rio,Bottle and many others can definitely give you some idea about it. ;)

Regards,
Darky,
Team Techenclave

First.... you just keep doing it!!

Awesome... sadly i got my handful as of now :p Anyone who planning to get decent RAM for C2D/AM2 can consider TEAM Xtreem DDR2 Kits. Results may vary tho, as usual.

Well,
i am interested in 4 sticks of 1gb 667mhz, or 2gb 667 sticks if they are available. Dont know which ones are good, so please recommend. What would the landed price be and what about warranty?
Thanks

visions said:
Well,
i am interested in 4 sticks of 1gb 667mhz, or 2gb 667 sticks if they are available. Dont know which ones are good, so please recommend. What would the landed price be and what about warranty?
Thanks

Hey,
Well as i have mentioned earlier, we have mailed them for their price list.We are yet to recieve it.After we get that,shipping cost,duty and other expenses will ad d up and hence the final cost will be posted here in a few days after all calculations are done.;)

You can go with these options,

1] Team Group Value DDR2 Series

2] Team Elite DDR2 Series

3] Team Xtreem Overclocking DDR2 Series

The Team Xtreem DDR2 667 Rated @ 3-3-3-8 is one of THE kits to get.

me interested in 2*1gb ddr2 667 or 800 depending on price. i have 10 days time before getting them from newegg.

i am interested in any 2gb kit that u suggest darky ....jst keep my very limited budget in mind ....i am not as rich as some officers on TE :p

The best most value for money kit to go for is the 667 3-3-3 kit. Its better than the 4-4-4 800 kit. Of course the 800 3-3-3 kit owns too. All the Xtreme kits are micron d9. Good luck for the order and great job darkie.

I 've got some prices from my sources. pls check if the prices are ok ?

Team Xtreem
PC2 5300 DDR2 667MHz 2*1GB 3-3-3-8 2.0V-2.2V $313.00 Shipped

Team Xtreem (Cronus Series)
PC 3200 DDR400MHz 1GB *2 2.5-4-4-8 2.6V-2.7V $190.00 Shipped

I dont know what would be customs duty (if Any) for importing.

Rgds

bollywood said:
I 've got some prices from my sources. pls check if the prices are ok ?

Team Xtreem
PC2 5300 DDR2 667MHz 2*1GB 3-3-3-8 2.0V-2.2V $313.00 Shipped

Team Xtreem (Cronus Series)
PC 3200 DDR400MHz 1GB *2 2.5-4-4-8 2.6V-2.7V $190.00 Shipped

I dont know what would be customs duty (if Any) for importing.

Rgds

Havent recd. any update from them so cant comment on the prices.

There is only one 2GB kit available on the site ..... Team Xtreem Cronus (2 x TXDR2048MHC3DCM) DDR500 ..... so i think i will take this one ..... if u can give me approximate price of this ram then i will confirm u :) ..... and how much time it will take to get the products here :) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back