Go Wireless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ridhav said:
Waiting for the router, might get today itself :)

Got the Dlink DI-524 today, Its working fine , got in good condition, Just concerned about the adapter.
Configured the WIFI setup , now accesing TE through WIFI:hap2:
Thanks andrew for timely delivery :)

andrew327 said:
Check PM......
Routers still on sale........
Netgear WGR614 V5 >>> Rs. 1000 [Comes with the OG Adapter]

Linksys BEFW11S4 V4 >>> Rs. 1200 [Kind of on hold]

Linksys BEFW11S4 V3 >>> Rs. 1200

D-Link DI-524 >>> Rs. 1000
Whats the status of the D-link DI-524 router. is it for sale?.

if so are you willing to ship it.?

and will the power adapter be included along with it?.

lemme know i am interested in buying it.

bump.gif

sorry for crappin dude...but i have not been even able to use two of the 3 routers i bought for you..the 54 g i cant find a way to pair with my triband router...(ashamed)...and the other is lying unused with my friend...if anyone has any idea on how to config Wrt54g with mtnl triband(T-KD 318-MI model) pls help....good luck with ur sales

eeks..i just checked i had forgotten to give u a rating...doing it now...kindly return the favor...:eek:hyeah:

Nimit said:
sorry for crappin dude...but i have not been even able to use two of the 3 routers i bought for you..the 54 g i cant find a way to pair with my triband router...(ashamed)...and the other is lying unused with my friend...if anyone has any idea on how to config Wrt54g with mtnl triband(T-KD 318-MI model) pls help....good luck with ur sales

eeks..i just checked i had forgotten to give u a rating...doing it now...kindly return the favor...:eek:hyeah:

Well its pretty simple to configure the router with your ADSL modem.

First decide do you want DHCP or PPPoE mode....

second and most important part keep both the modem and router
on different subnet, as both the things have 192.168.1.1 as the default
address.
So my suggestion would be to keep the Modem on 192.168.1.1 with subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 [on default setting but do check the subnet] & for the router change it to 192.168.2.1 with subnet 255.255.255.0 and you will be set to go without any problem as now both the device will be on different networks............

andrew327 said:
Routers still on sale........

Netgear WGR614 V5 >>> Rs. 1000 [Comes with the OG Adapter]
Linksys BEFW11S4 V4 >>> Rs. 1200 [Kind of on hold]
Linksys BEFW11S4 V3 >>> Rs. 1200
D-Link DI-524 >>> Rs. 1000

which of these is compatible with MTNL triband as wireless router ????

so that i will give away MTNL owned cpe ...

i m looking to share internet ....

its urgent .. i m from mumbai

are these still available ???

D-Link DI-524 >>> Rs. 1000 [Sold to Obama]

Ok guys the left routers are

Linksys BEFW11S4 V4 >>> Rs. 1100 [Kind of on hold]
Linksys BEFW11S4 V3 >>> Rs. 600 [Huge price drop + no adapter will be provided buyer has to buy his own, PM me for more details, will prefer local buyer for this one]
Netgear WGR614 V9 >>> Rs. 1300 [With OG Adapter, stock cat5 cable & Vertical Stand]

D-Link DI-524 [Shipped to Obama]
Linksys BEFW11S4 V4 [Sold to sushantsjain]

Just two routers left...

Linksys BEFW11S4 V3 >>> Rs. 600 [you will need a 5v 2.5A power adapter for this]
Netgear WGR614 V9 >>> Rs. 1300 [With OG Adapter, stock cat5 cable & Vertical Stand]

Still availble ? any warranty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back