Godrej Window A/C Aftersales service- Horrible & Pathetic experience

Zaibatsu

Disciple
My complaint was registered against a Godrej Window A/C on the 18th of April. The problem was that I wasn't able to switch it on. It was under parts replacement warranty. They came for repairs on the 23rd and took the PCB and remote control with them. Today is the 5th of May, and they continue making excuses as to why they are not able to fix it yet. I would recommend to go for some other brand as Godrej doesn't seem to care about its customers. Over that they were talking with me in a high pitch voice on the phone and their customer care agents were copying my voice on the background and making fun of me. Does Godrej treat all customers like this? If I could I would escalate this to consumer court as I'm having trouble sleeping without Window A/C.

if you have recording of the call center executives doing the mimicking post on Youtube and share with media. Don't forget to turn on ads so you can make some money off it.

Have you tried contacting them on Twitter? Tag all main godrej handles. Tag people who work in Godrej senior management. Tell the guy you've contacted the higher management. Godrej isnt a brand that was built on such shit afaik. They'll set it straight.

I would say just checkout the Godrej Smart Care app reviews on Play Store, you will see most reviews are 1 star related to their pathetic service

Godrej customer care is no. 1 fraud service in India. Technician visited my house yesterday for a 3rd complaint lodged by me against Window A/C. He arrived at my home 5-6 days later after lodging complaint, and said my capacitor needs to be replaced. Then next day he didn't come, and I received a message on my cell phone saying the complaint has been closed. This is how Godrej is now. Beware guys before choosing your A/C brand

Back